REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Agreed. He's making good throws. I'll hold my judgement on him for awhile. He's looked good, but has played TN and SF. Not exactly world beaters

That's my thoughts as well. He starred off bad against TN. It would be amazing though for him to develop into a top-10 an but I doubt it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Agreed. He's making good throws. I'll hold my judgement on him for awhile. He's looked good, but has played TN and SF. Not exactly world beaters

Tenn isn't a horrible defense but yeah he has a hell of a lot more to prove but definitely deserves a chance with us next year no matter what the role is.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys aren't fucking paying attention. The Bears are not about making you happy. Now that 90% of us actual WANT THEM TO LOSE they will win. Its the way. I don't know why, but its the way.

Our torture is not complete until our minds are completely fucked and we don't know whether we even want to win or lose anymore.

bump so you understand.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is it now, 3 scrub QBs that have come in and made Cutler look like shit in comparison? 4?

I know its a dead horse, but holy shit. A lot of people on here (most probably -including me) have supported/defended Cutler over the last 3ish years as not that good, but still the best option. What the fuck was wrong with us? Its insane to think how far staying with Cutler set this team back. goddammit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Barkley
2. Hoyer
3. Watson/Kizer/Webb
PS Shaw

No need to ruin a rookie. Lets keep ruining Hoyer and Barkley for a while. Get another front of the class draft, Fire Fox when its more financially feasible,

hire an offensive coach like Gruden who you let behind doors pick your QB under the guise of "Pace's guy".

2019 in the second season of Jon Gruden, if Pace keeps drafting well we could be somebody.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's my thoughts as well. He starred off bad against TN. It would be amazing though for him to develop into a top-10 an but I doubt it.

He did start the Tenn game badly but lets remember that that was his first ever NFL start.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is it now, 3 scrub QBs that have come in and made Cutler look like shit in comparison? 4?

I know its a dead horse, but holy shit. A lot of people on here (most probably -including me) have supported/defended Cutler over the last 3ish years as not that good, but still the best option. What the fuck was wrong with us? Its insane to think how far staying with Cutler set this team back. goddammit.

I'm with ya on this.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:

Jay cleary has the most talent which blinds us, but the fucking mistakes and turnovers kill us. I officially stepped of the Jay bus.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please keep SF in the game

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
49ers are pathetic if they lose to us...We are without our best offensive weapon (Alshon), arugably our best defensive player (Freeman), our probowl guard, our starting Tight End and are playing with, technically, our 4th string QB...we are doing everything we can to move up the draft board, but some of these teams are flat out on a whole other level of suckage..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I still can't believe it has been 8 fucking years.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Wait a minute here.......so Cutler isn't any good at this QB-ing thing?? lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
Barkley is very Orton-esque. this should be taken as a positive. maybe Cutler's problem is he's functionally Special person.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
49ers are pathetic if they lose to us...We are without our best offensive weapon (Alshon), arugably our best defensive player (Freeman), our probowl guard, our starting Tight End and are playing with, technically, our 4th string QB...we are doing everything we can to move up the draft board, but some of these teams are flat out on a whole other level of suckage..

The 1-11 team doesn't need losing again to let it be known they are pathetic. They already have been known to be.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like what Fangio looks like in the weather. It makes sense I should have seen it. He is a run fit master with no peer.

If elements take away the pass Fangio will destroy you.

Kap 1 for 4 lol

Fangs was born for Soldier field, we need to keep him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Barkley is starting to look like a pretty good QB...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Shit! We might score over 24 points today