REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if Barkley continues to play like this I would be happy with him as our QB. It is refreshing to see a QB go through his progressions and handle inclement weather.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Need more classic bearweather ranting.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're a better team than our record and with health we're easily a better team than our record.

McPhee(anyone)/Goldman/Hicks next to each other makes EVERYONE BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

Our secondary had no depth coming in and is fucking shot but being protected today because no arm and weather. Our WR's are shot. We never had TE depth. The offensive line is shot.

We actually suck. I can't believe some are feeling good all of a sudden.

Sure the roster could be easily fixed, but some of these issues were there and glaring a year ago and Fox/Pace did not address them. We suck from the top down. Managment. Ownership. Coaches. And whats left of the roster that had holes to begin with.

Yes!!! Our core is better than our record. I will buy that, but the 49ers are absolut dog shit and have no chance in a physical game against the healthy McPhee/Goldman/Hicks front.

Floyd and Young doing their jobs too. And the MLB depth we knew we had paying off in a game like this.

Anybody that can throw can destroy us, we are 3-9 and absolutely no better than that, sorry.

I can talk about what we are because I took the Bears +2 today. I thought we could take this for a variety of reasons. It doesn't mean we are better than 3-9. Our schedule was abysmal, I mean fucking cake walk and we won 3 games.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fox, please take Howard out of the game. No way SF is coming back.

mecha

Liked Posts:
there's the Bellamy I remember.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh Bellamy....you were just changing some minds on you you bastard.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Same ole Bellamy...lol....

BEARS

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The thing is this is the game you would expect him to struggle with arm strength. Pretty good to me in bad elements.

I think his arm is quite a bit better than Hoyer's

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
McPhee(anyone)/Goldman/Hicks next to each other makes EVERYONE BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

Our secondary had no depth coming in and is fucking shot but being protected today because no arm and weather. Our WR's are shot. We never had TE depth. The offensive line is shot.

We actually suck. I can't believe some are feeling good all of a sudden.

Sure the roster could be easily fixed, but some of these issues were there and glaring a year ago and Fox/Pace did not address them. We suck from the top down. Managment. Ownership. Coaches. And whats left of the roster that had holes to begin with.

Yes!!! Our core is better than our record. I will buy that, but the 49ers are absolut dog shit and have no chance in a physical game against the healthy McPhee/Goldman/Hicks front.

Floyd and Young doing their jobs too. And the MLB depth we knew we had paying off in a game like this.

Anybody that can throw can destroy us, we are 3-9 and absolutely no better than that, sorry.

I can talk about what we are because I took the Bears +2 today. I thought we could take this for a variety of reasons. It doesn't mean we are better than 3-9. Our schedule was abysmal, I mean fucking cake walk and we won 3 games.

Ummmmmm ok

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Holy jeez Kaep sucks soooo much. There is zero chance the 9ers don't take a QB in the 1st.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am officially fine going into next year with Barclay. Convinced we have stepped in it with him.

The Niners are the 2nd worse team in the NFL. This is the genesis of bad decisions. Getting over excited over 2 games.

Under no circumstances should we go into next year expecting Barkley to be the starting QB.

Drafting a young QB has to be a top priority. Maybe Barkley has figured it out but it is not something for us to stake our future on.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was no PI, but okay.