REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Do people not realize we're playing the 9ers? Being good against them doesn't make a failed QB good.

Most likely Cutler is still our best option, he needs to go and we needed the #2 pick to do it. Maybe the 9ers will trade the #2 for Cutler and our #4 or 5. They seem to have more problems than just QB.

That would be nice, but it might be wishful thinking. Barkley looks to be a 2 at least.

Reactions: Myk

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Bark can hold down the fort while a rookie QB is brought along slowly. I dont think I see any college QB as an immediate success next year (though hey, this sport is full of surprises).

But we need to grab a QB with the intent to mold him into the future starter. I dont much care which one, but whoever we choose better have two qualities - accuracy and good decision making. If your QB has a habit of good decisions, then it doesnt matter if he can throw on a rope for 60 yards

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Looks like we won't see anything else from Barkley today. Conservative time for Fox now.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
did jordy nelson even play behind the line of scrimmage ? or did he sneak into the endzone from the sidelines ? lmfao the guy is standing in the corner of the endzone playing catch reminiscing of his days playing catch with his father.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Howard gets hurt we should get a group together to burn a Loggains scarecrow dwarf of hay at Halas Hall on Tuesday. We might troll up some clickbait.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Don't mind me, I'm just down about 24-6 in a game that should've been a no brainer to lose even if it goes against the players' nature.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Some didn't think Floyd would make an impact at all and thought he was a bust.

Those who thought he would bust are dumbasses. For an edge rusher, speed is the most important athletic quality, and you can then teach them more moves to beat an engaged blocker. Fangio knows how to do just that.

Pace gave Fangio the bet possible weapon. I was disappointed I couldnt get a Floyd jersey when I was at a preseason game.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I just looked at the stat line for the 49ers offense our ranking is going to shoot up like crazy.... except in the run defense. but meh we can take it lmfao.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
did jordy nelson even play behind the line of scrimmage ? or did he sneak into the endzone from the sidelines ? lmfao the guy is standing in the corner of the endzone playing catch reminiscing of his days playing catch with his father.

The defender slipped and stayed on the ground a second motioning for a flag while Nelson ran to the end zone.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Don't mind me, I'm just down about 24-6 in a game that should've been a no brainer to lose even if it goes against the players' nature.

It's hard to lose when the other team is significantly worse than you are.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nice play by kwitkowski

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If Howard gets hurt we should get a group together to burn a Loggains scarecrow dwarf of hay at Halas Hall on Tuesday. We might troll up some clickbait.

We should make the effigy noticeably taller than Loggains, as an extra "fuck you"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

So you think players should try to lose a game??

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I just looked at the stat line for the 49ers offense our ranking is going to shoot up like crazy.... except in the run defense. but meh we can take it lmfao.

Kaep with -21 passing yards, wen taking sacks into account.

What a loser. I honestly respect that he is willing to stand up for his politics, but whoever paid him greater than the minimum shouldnt be allowed to have a credit card