REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Apparently you haven't followed Rivers' career. He's been a consistent top 10 QB for a decade.

He bitches at his WRs. He bitches at refs. He pouts. He has bad body language. He throws INT's. He fumbles. He loses games, week after week after week.

We apparently have a Top 10 QB too.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To start the year, who the hell would think week 13 that Matt Barkley, Jordan Howard, Cameron Meredith, Joshua Bellamy and Daniel Brown would put together a TD drive?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean serious question here. With the right person to develop him, COULD Barkley be the guy going forward? He has been impressive the past couple if weeks. He is making the right reads and his accuracy is impressive...

BEARS

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
how the fuck does he catch that but drop some easy shit?
Seeing the Lions it reminds me of Roy Williams. He was always known for making big arm stretched out leaping catches that were tough but passes that he had to grab right in his chest with his hands he would have drops with. Lanky wrs like those guys struggle with normal should be caught balls too often.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To start the year, who the hell would think week 13 that Matt Barkley, Jordan Howard, Cameron Meredith, Joshua Bellamy and Daniel Brown would put together a TD drive?

I still don't even know who Daniel Brown is.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope Cam doesnt get screwed because of Mr Glass next year

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a big fan of Meredith. He is a really nice route runner, especially his double moves.

As opposed to, say, the shittiest route runner on the team who wants millions . . .

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He bitches at his WRs. He bitches at refs. He pouts. He has bad body language. He throws INT's. He fumbles. He loses games, week after week after week.

We apparently have a Top 10 QB too.

Comparing Cutler & Rivers is as wrong as two boys diddling in Church.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why is the Bears coaching staff so clueless that they had no idea about Howard or Meredith or Barkley until injuries forced them on the field?

Where do you get that they didn't know about them? I see why they wanted to give Langford the 1st chance to show what he could do since he was the guy going into his second year and with Howard being a rookie but that in no way means they didn't know he had talent and Meredith was playing behind their two starters in White and Jeffery.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
75 yards in 4 plays, with one being a loss of yardage. Not bad.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Comparing Cutler & Rivers is as wrong as two boys diddling in Church.

Don't get me wrong. I would take just about anybody over Cutler, and I am very much looking forward to a Bears team without him.

But if they replaced him with Rivers, I would take a hiatus, because it would just be more of the same.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
I'm fine going forward with Barkley next year it there are too many holes on this team to worry about using a high pick on a qb that isn't a stud

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Willie young running by the RB with the ball