REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears quarterbacks, they are not all paid the same but sure do all play the same.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge
lol nice

He compared a supposed franchise QB that cost picks and cap space...to a guy signed off the street due to injuries. I wonder why people where expecting more from Cutler...hmmmm

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Crayola" Cravon "Mont" Blanc with a nice play, but Stafford never should have thrown that ball. You could see him getting more and more careless as the game has gone on. Reason why he'll never be "elite" . . .

. . . Like, for instance, Jay . . .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
While many of you ll want the Bears to lose and are stubborn in believing that there are plentiful of holes on this team, I will cheer them on as the team matures and develops!! Go Bears!!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
"Crayons" acre on "Mont" Blanc with a nice play, but Stafford never should have thrown that ball. You could see him getting more and more careless as the game has gone on. Reason why he'll never be "elite" . . .

. . . Like, for instance, Jay . . .

You can thank our front 7 pressuring stafford all game.

MrDerp

Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit where you pick? I enjoy watching this young team upset the division leaders. Find the talent where you draft, it can be done.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While many of you ll want the Bears to lose and are stubborn in believing that there are plentiful of holes on this team, I will cheer them on as the team matures and develops!! Go Bears!!

They're a bunch of tools.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WTF. Now we are going to miss out on a top 5 pick Jesus I at least thought we would get a QB, Garrett or Allen.