REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember Favre getting all the calls when he played, but today is ridiculous with the non holding calls on GB

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
At this point, I'm just surprised if the Bears get a call. The shock and frustration of not getting calls from the refs have simply turned to expectation. This sucks.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Unequivocally and without a doubt. I'm calling for Pace's head if he doesn't draft a quarterback.

They still need to but they don't have to take one in three first. I am not impressed with anyone and a 2nd round on a QB would be the smarter move.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Someone yesterday I believe called it that the refs wouldn't be calling many penalties because they want the game over as fast as possible. That was a fucking blatant hold there. Call it you weaselly cunts.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read the threads before the score and thought we were getting blown out with all the talk about how shitty the D was. Then I say the Packers have scored only 7 points.

Go figure.

The first series on Bears D was pretty dismal. But they improved

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Unequivocally and without a doubt. I'm calling for Pace's head if he doesn't draft a quarterback.

If we like Shaw as well, why draft another guy? I have no idea of we do, but that's two young QB's and we should be draftinh guys just to draft them.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They still need to but they don't have to take one in three first. I am not impressed with anyone and a 2nd round on a QB would be the smarter move.

I'm not calling for a first round quarterback. I am calling for any fucking quarterback to develop. Hell take fucking two if you see two guys worth it to develop.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why not?

He has pedigree (talent), velocity, intelligence, leadership. What the fuck are you looking for? He has consistently made great throws in every game. He definitely stays. Its Hoyer that is probably pushed out. You still bring in some young kids the next 2 years, but you don't need to force it or try Romo.

Maybe for us to actually score more. Every decent QB can make some good throws. Even Cutler. Barkley needs to prove he can put up points.

Now if he hangs like 30 on the Packers then maybe we can talk.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A PI would of pissed me off right there.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

If a good QB falls towards the bottom of the first, I want Pace to trade back into the first for him to get that 5th year option.

At best, we have a Brees/Rivers situation on our hands.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fucking amos decides not to tackle

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Maybe for us to actually score more. Every decent QB can make some good throws. Even Cutler. Barkley needs to prove he can put up points.

Now if he hangs like 30 on the Packers then maybe we can talk.

Expecting Barkley to do it all is a little crazy, considering our receivers have 16 drops in the past 3 weeks.