rewatched vikings game - Offense needs Poll

what do Bears need to do for offense? Take your time. pick one, 2 if you want..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess I just wonder how much autonomy Lazor really had, i.e. maybe Nagy is controlling things no matter what.
Lazor made the calls but how wouldn't firing Nagy let you know that? Lazor was calling plays but it's still the same playbook and scheme. They are Nagy's plays and personnel groups.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't like everything Pagano is doing rights now but it's hard for him to play his higher risk, take no prisoners style of ball while protecting this O.
Even so his in game adjustments are on point. I don't care about yards, if they can only kick field goals you should be winning. Sit in cover 2 all day for all I care.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even so his in game adjustments are on point. I don't care about yards, if they can only kick field goals you should be winning. Sit in cover 2 all day for all I care.
He gets too much grief here. Still waiting for the lead where he mans up and unleashes the hounds.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lazor made the calls but how wouldn't firing Nagy let you know that? Lazor was calling plays but it's still the same playbook and scheme. They are Nagy's plays and personnel groups.

Yeah i am praying that we come out of this bye with a scaled down playbook. My last hope for this fucking offense.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why in the hell are you worried about the Bears issues? Get your brother in-law into AA.
nah, they was having a rough time without power and the kids not being in school and at least it wasn't the cheap liquor shit that destroys the body and liver faster. you get what you paid for.