guarantee he hasn't watched a single bears game the last 2 years

Rise

Liked Posts:
rex ryan is an actual Special person tho

guarantee he hasn't watched a single bears game the last 2 years

Is he wrong though?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I think it shows the last few weeks when Nagy is just the head coach, and let's his coordinators run the plays and trusts them, this can work.

A little late in the season but I'm good with how this has really improved I'll give them some credit

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Is he wrong though?
Nobody really knows. Was it really the playcalling that was holding the Bears back or was it the fact that the two best offensive linemen on the team were benched until more than halfway through the season? The same run plays that were going nowhere for ten weeks are suddenly chunking off ten yards like clockwork. The whole offensive scheme seems to have come alive now that the offensive line has suddenly gone from being arguably the league's worst to suddenly pretty average.

Mustipher was injured and Bars clearly wasn't ready until about two-thirds of the way through the season. I think if we had we had both these guys playing at this level from week one the Bears probably have this thing sewn up, regardless of whatever Matt Nagy does or doesn't do.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it shows the last few weeks when Nagy is just the head coach, and let's his coordinators run the plays and trusts them, this can work.

A little late in the season but I'm good with how this has really improved I'll give them some credit

Congratulations. It only took your head coach ruining multiple players' careers and 3 years to figure out that he has no fucking idea what he is doing.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Is he wrong though?

Probably. Everyone's propping up the Bears like they turned it around when the reality is they're done with the tough part of their schedule. Pretty sure they'll look like the scrubs they are against GB. If they somehow manage to make the playoffs, I'd bet against them if the spread is any less than 20 points.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Probably. Everyone's propping up the Bears like they turned it around when the reality is they're done with the tough part of their schedule. Pretty sure they'll look like the scrubs they are against GB. If they somehow manage to make the playoffs, I'd bet against them if the spread is any less than 20 points.

But we are the kings of the scrubs. The ultimate bumslayers.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The play calling when the Bears were on the 1YL had NAGY written all over it.

I think he might over ride Lazor at times and take over for a series or two.

Those were some of the worst play calls since Lazor took over the job...It had to be Nagy!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Bears did take the Saints to overtime and beat the Bucs (ableit on Thursday Night Football). Also deserve some credit for effectively sinking another teams playoff hopes in what turned out to be a huge win.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The play calling when the Bears were on the 1YL had NAGY written all over it.

I think he might over ride Lazor at times and take over for a series or two.

Those were some of the worst play calls since Lazor took over the job...It had to be Nagy!

Based on the amount of shotgun snaps, the moronic call on the 1, and the lack of runs out of the I (or consecutive runs called) I would wager Nagy called more than just a series or two

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on the amount of shotgun snaps, the moronic call on the 1, and the lack of runs out of the I (or consecutive runs called) I would wager Nagy called more than just a series or two
I wouldn't doubt it

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The ultimate 8-8 team.
I have some mixed emotions about Sunday but beating the packers and watching another Bears game this year is my most appealing option. The idea that anything can happen once you've made the dance is overstated but that extremely faint and remote possibility is nevertheless, a possibility.