Rex Ryan: "The less Nagy does, the better the team plays"

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody really knows. Was it really the playcalling that was holding the Bears back or was it the fact that the two best offensive linemen on the team were benched until more than halfway through the season? The same run plays that were going nowhere for ten weeks are suddenly chunking off ten yards like clockwork. The whole offensive scheme seems to have come alive now that the offensive line has suddenly gone from being arguably the league's worst to suddenly pretty average.

Mustipher was injured and Bars clearly wasn't ready until about two-thirds of the way through the season. I think if we had we had both these guys playing at this level from week one the Bears probably have this thing sewn up, regardless of whatever Matt Nagy does or doesn't do.

I was told Mitch can hand the ball off better than Foles.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Ryan is right on and everybody in the Bears organization knows it. Nagy continually blamed players for lack of execution, made a bad change at QB.. and as soon as the playcalling changed the offense magically got much better.

Nagy adds very little and should be replaced ASAP. He has done a ton of damage to the offense and add unneeded personnel to run schemes that don't work.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Congratulations. It only took your head coach ruining multiple players' careers and 3 years to figure out that he has no fucking idea what he is doing.
And why should we give a shit about that? If this team is finaly clicking then keep it rolling that's all I'm saying.

Rip to those who made millions and careers were ruined becase of Nagy.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Maybe Nagy is the anti-Midas. Instead of stuff turning to gold, it turns to crap. LOL.

Nagy, hands off, is better.
Some managers are at their greatest when they know how to deligate.

Jerry Jones a prime example of why maybe you should stick to what you are best at and pay good people and let them do their jobs. The guy has built an empire, but prob could have more hardware if he hired a good gm and stayed out of personell decisions.

Idk but I think this team buys into him for some reason and he gets them motivated. He might just suck at in game play calling which now he's given up.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe Lazor is even calling the plays. Maybe the first week or but Nagys face is still dug into his play sheet nearly every time the camera is on him.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
I don't believe Lazor is even calling the plays. Maybe the first week or but Nagys face is still dug into his play sheet nearly every time the camera is on him.
Nagy: Santa's Sleigh! Run the Santa's Sleigh!

Lazor: F' No, Matt

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Was Nagy asked about the play calling after yesterday’s game? Sure seemed different than the previous games with lazor and he was balls deep in that play sheet and frantically pacing around like a lunatic

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I have some mixed emotions about Sunday but beating the packers and watching another Bears game this year is my most appealing option. The idea that anything can happen once you've made the dance is overstated but that extremely faint and remote possibility is nevertheless, a possibility.

a chip and a seat

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If people can't see the difference in the playcalling from Pre Nagy Trubisky to post Nagy Trubisky then god help you. The plays are night and day. They are moving pockets with play action that go down field instead of side to side....