Rexxxxxxxxx.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I was eating spaghetti when I watched 2 Girls 1 Cup. I finished both like a boss.

I'm jelly. I at least want to watch that Rex/Mrs. Rex/Ole sammich.
That's like some ninja warrior discipline. I am impressed. Sammich is good. But I would prefer to watch some hard core TRIBBING Mrs . Rex may not be down for that though.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who are you? Where did zer0h0ur go?

I just give honest opinions. Some people hate me for my brutal honesty and some people find it refreshing. It is what it is. I know my friends don't ask me for opinions unless they are ready to potentially hear what they don't want to hear. In the end they appreciate honesty.

MrsRexGrossman

Liked Posts:
I just give honest opinions. Some people hate me for my brutal honesty and some people find it refreshing. It is what it is. I know my friends don't ask me for opinions unless they are ready to potentially hear what they don't want to hear. In the end they appreciate honesty.

Well I was under the impression that you just didn't like me. Hmm.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Sigh 22 to 29 is a leap. To be honest you were asking for it, but you're sweet. Isn't easy to be a girl in a mans message board. Everyone here is a dick.

Edit: should see how hehateme jells his pubes. Puts his hair to shame. Bearmick saw it once and went on a 3 day Grossman rant. My ex wife was obsessesd as well. You're not alone.

MrsRexGrossman

Liked Posts:
Sigh 22 to 29 is a leap. To be honest you were asking for it, but you're sweet. Isn't easy to be a girl in a mans message board. Everyone here is a dick.

Edit: should see how hehateme jells his pubes. Puts his hair to shame. Bearmick saw it once and went on a 3 day Grossman rant. My ex wife was obsessesd as well. You're not alone.

Haha I'm confused.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That'll never happen.

But you have to admit.... Despbro made one hell of an argument..... read it like 5 more times and decide.

Also, I heard one of Despbro's buddies said you ought to give out some nudes..... if its of any influence, all I can do is pass on what I hear Depbro's buddies say.

Nick80

But you have to admit.... Despbro made one hell of an argument..... read it like 5 more times and decide.

Also, I heard one of Despbro's buddies said you ought to give out some nudes..... if its of any influence, all I can do is pass on what I hear Depbro's buddies say.

h75405F49