RG3 benched

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Where's Run & Shoot to comment on this?

He can only be summoned if you use his correct name, run and shit.

Edit: I guess the picture helps somewhat with this as well.

shit.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
That's crazy. Shannahan ruined RG3. Shoudl've healed up. The guy wasn't healthy.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There should be a clause in player contracts that stipulate no nicknames and no tv commercials until you actually produce.

He did produce in college, where he got the nickname.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He was garbage before the injuries, but a gimmick offense masked his massive QB deficiencies.

No. his ability to run masked his QB deficiencies... that's why some people desire the very mobile QB who can make that efforts. He isn't going to make a quick or lasting turn around as just a passer.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd take him on the Vikings....probably. Only 1 year left on his rookie deal though and I'm sure his next contract won't be nearly what he thinks he deserves.

Obviously that won't happen anyway as Christian Bridgewater will start at least 20 more games.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This very well may go down as the largest team draft gaffe in NFL history.
For the 2nd overall pick in the 2012 Draft, the Skins gave up 3 1sts (6th, 22nd, 2nd) and a 2nd(39th)

Those picks became:
2012:
DT Michael Brockers
CB Jenoris Jenkins
RB Isaiah Pead
T Rokevious Watkins

2013:
LB Alec Ogletree
WR Stedman Bailey
RB Zac Stacy minus a 7th and 6th

2014:
OT Greg Robinson

Wow!!

Very Hershel Walker or Ricky Williams-esque.

Last edited:

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
No. his ability to run masked his QB deficiencies... that's why some people desire the very mobile QB who can make that efforts. He isn't going to make a quick or lasting turn around as just a passer.

Mike Vick, Vince Young, Pat White, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, Robert Griffin III...to a man their starting careers are over or currently floundering. If you can't pass, the league will catch up to you no matter how great a runner you are (and Griffin was never that great a runner, just a straight-line sprinter who couldn't take hits). Manziel will be the next casualty, if or when he ever gets a chance to start.

Russell Wilson is the lone survivor of the group and not surprisingly he's the only one who is consistently be effective from behind the LOS.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this thread Bears related?

Yes cause when the new coaching regime comes in this off season they will be in the market for a new QB after they trade away Cutler.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All players that come out of college suck.... I believe what some guy I hear said this thing where he said "The draft is a crapshoot and every player coming out of it is overhyped and useless"... RG3 proves this by example.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
Hell yeah, I have D. Jackson on my FF team and he has been worthless since RGknee came back.

Good thing I have Gordon Megatron and k. Benjamin as well

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

But the league began to figure him and the gimmick offense out even before he first hurt his knee against the Ravens his rookie year.

• Giants: 61.9 percent passing, 163 yards, one touchdown
  • Ravens: 57 percent passing, 242 yards, one touchdown (Griffin left that game with his initial knee injury and missed the next game).
  • Eagles: 66 percent passing, 198 yards and two touchdowns and an interception.
  • Cowboys: 50 percent passing, 100 yards, no touchdowns.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Vick, Vince Young, Pat White, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, Robert Griffin III...to a man their starting careers are over or currently floundering. If you can't pass, the league will catch up to you no matter how great a runner you are (and Griffin was never that great a runner, just a straight-line sprinter who couldn't take hits). Manziel will be the next casualty, if or when he ever gets a chance to start.

Russell Wilson is the lone survivor of the group and not surprisingly he's the only one who is consistently be effective from behind the LOS.

You took it little far trying to say Cam and Kap are floundering.