Ric Buchler: Rondo better watch out

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Ric Bucher was on the Trico and Van Pelt show and while they were talking about Howard getting suspended Bucher said Rondo could be called on some tick tack fouls. He pointed to main one being the hard foul on Miller, but also pointing at when he pushed Rose in the back and caused a turnover. This could be big as Rose could get those superstar fouls and it could led us to game 6 win. What does everybody else think

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Ric Bucher was on the Trico and Van Pelt show and while they were talking about Howard getting suspended Bucher said Rondo could be called on some tick tack fouls. He pointed to main one being the hard foul on Miller, but also pointing at when he pushed Rose in the back and caused a turnover. This could be big as Rose could get those superstar fouls and it could led us to game 6 win. What does everybody else think

I expect the Bulls to get an ultra friendly whistle in game 6.

Gene

Liked Posts:
The refs won't just call ticky tack fouls on Rondo, because he gave Miller a hard foul. If the league doesn't want Rondo being a factor in the game they would have just suspended him for the hard foul.

Rose needs to figure something out, he hasn't been as effective since game 1. He tried going to the hole a little bit last night, but the refs let Boston turn him out every time, pretty bad. I think he just needs to go inside and turn around and drop that little jumper on him that he's been using lately, seems to be the most effective against them.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Take two steps from the bench in a game during a scrum=1 game suspension

Try to rip opposing players face off to prevent a tying layup=no suspension

NBA Officiating is priceless.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
This is why the Bulls have to be aggressive in this game. If they force the issue and attack the refs will favor the Bulls. We're at home and the last game was questionable. The thing I fear is if the Bulls don't attack and give the refs a choice.

I'm just hoping Vinny is telling the team to be aggressive and force the refs to make a call

Rose1

Liked Posts:
I saw that foul; Rondo pushed him in the waist. Seriously, Rondo is so frail that if Rose try to go for the ball, must likely Rondo will flop. Then the refs will blow the whistle. I can't stand that baby face dude. Everybody say we look alike though. He's irritating!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Dpauley23 wrote:

I expect the Bulls to get an ultra friendly whistle in game 6.

Boston papers will be talking about how the refs were given complimentary parking passes for the game by the Bulls :laugh: