Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i joined up...ill check in every once in awile!

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
technically the fan can press charges.

Plus the fan looks like he could be around 18. If hes under 18 I would hate to see the negativity this brings to the sport

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Then I guess right before Rick attacked the fan he punched a Wild player while the linesmen was holding him on down on the ice. Rick Rypien had a horrible minute before going into the locker room:nope:

Yeah there was a scrum over by the Wild bench.

YouTube - Canucks' Rypien trin to attack a Wild fan

I don't know how to embed video - this is a different one that runs for like 2:30 minutes and has what led up to this other sequence of events.

Edit: You know I am getting ticked off by console gaming experts over at the HF boards . . . so, I guess I am going to just not go there that much. :p

Last edited:

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah there was a scrum over by the Wild bench.

YouTube - Canucks' Rypien trin to attack a Wild fan

I don't know how to embed video - this is a different one that runs for like 2:30 minutes and has what led up to this other sequence of events.

Edit: You know I am getting ticked off by console gaming experts over at the HF boards . . . so, I guess I am going to just not go there that much. :p

Yah, I stopped swinging by HF a good while ago. So many Nuck fans are truly the bottom of the barrel, although this may require me to make a visit to read what some of those assclowns have written.

It didn't appear that the fan did anything but antagonize Rypien by clapping at him. Oh, and the swing while the linesman was holding Staubitz is a grade A move. His wallet just got quite a bit lighter.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Yah, I stopped swinging by HF a good while ago. So many Nuck fans are truly the bottom of the barrel, although this may require me to make a visit to read what some of those assclowns have written.

It didn't appear that the fan did anything but antagonize Rypien by clapping at him. Oh, and the swing while the linesman was holding Staubitz is a grade A move. His wallet just got quite a bit lighter.

The sad thing about HF is that I was talking about the Hawk area (it was sort of interesting in that the Vancouver fans weren't really all that impressed with that act -well, for the most part... I suppose there is always one or two nutbags. But yeah, well the Hawk fans there.... I found it awfully rich for some guy to have like 30,000 some odd posts -then carp about Cullimore (especially after finally getting to watch some video of that OT game winner by Sharp . . . if Cullimore is as big of a putz as a lot of guys make him out to be - there is no way he is that mobile to even be in that position behind the opposing net (uh-- Xbox Experts ... you can have them. lol

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Rypien suspended indefinitely pending hearing

per Pierre LeBrun

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Speculation ive read today is that it will be between 5-10 games

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
As long as it's 5-8 on top of the suspension during the investigation that is fine. In a league with image issues to begin with, this should be a big suspension. I don't see it happening but I wouldn't have a problem with 10+

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
At first I was thinking 3-5, but now, with it being indefinite until after a hearing, it'll probably be more.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it should have been 10-15.