RIP 2011 Chicago White Sox

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Season Over. Time of Death. 10:12PM CT, August 4, 2011.

"All In" has become "All Over".

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
viking_funeral.jpg

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You guys are like Randy Quaid in Major League II

RandyQuaidXOut.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfMVu-bfng]‪Major League 2 - Fight‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
aretha1.jpg

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fans deserve a refund of the time, money and emotions wasted this year. Also, some Rogaine and Hair Color for Men to replace the hair we ripped out and the gray hair we received.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugh... god... get rid of that smiling fag.got named Tebow!!!

I can't take you seriously at all!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skills

Mr. South Side
Liked Posts:
The fans deserve a refund of the time, money and emotions wasted this year. Also, some Rogaine and Hair Color for Men to replace the hair we ripped out and the gray hair we received.
:obama:

This is what part of being a fan is all about. You had to know that coming in...

And it aint over til it's over. People love counting their chickens before they hatch here...

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama:

This is what part of being a fan is all about. You had to know that coming in...

And it aint over til it's over. People love counting their chickens before they hatch here...

OK, Rongey :rolleyes:.

Winning the division is very mathematically improbable at this point. Don't look at the GB in the standings. Look at how many games are left on the schedule. They would need a monster run and Cleveland and Detroit to absolutely tank to win it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Winning the division is very mathematically improbable at this point. Don't look at the GB in the standings. Look at how many games are left on the schedule. They would need a monster run and Cleveland and Detroit to absolutely tank to win it.

:clap:

plus look at the loss column as well.

Reactions: X

Skills

Mr. South Side
Liked Posts:

I never said we were going to win the division, I said it wasn't over. There's still games on the schedule and there's no point in crying over the position the team is in when there's 50 games left and 17 of those are against Detroit and Cleveland.

I don't care if the rest of you watch, that's on you. But as "painful" as it may be to watch I still will. Only watching if they win is what you call fair weather I believe...

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never said we were going to win the division, I said it wasn't over. There's still games on the schedule and there's no point in crying over the position the team is in when there's 50 games left and 17 of those are against Detroit and Cleveland.

I don't care if the rest of you watch, that's on you. But as "painful" as it may be to watch I still will. Only watching if they win is what you call fair weather I believe...

The only chance they have is to win the division. This team is over. I will still watch when I can, but sometimes it's too painful and frustrating to watch. I still love the Sox and that's why it pains me to see them lose in such awful ways.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we are 3.5 back now. bump for amusement.

Im sure we will be back to RIPn the sox soon though...yet again.

hate this team!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
waiting for dunn to come out of his slump

:jackson:

srsly tho baseball is streaky as hell..

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
waiting for dunn to come out of his slump

:jackson:

srsly tho baseball is streaky as hell..

baseball is fucking weird. I prefer to be up 20 games or be out 20 games than this emotional roller coaster that ends with it crashing.

Skills

Mr. South Side
Liked Posts:
"Wrongy" wasn't wrong after all. How bout that? [capt. serious]:rolleyes:[/capt. serious]

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
baseball is fucking weird. I prefer to be up 20 games or be out 20 games than this emotional roller coaster that ends with it crashing.

I agree. They are teasing the fans by getting them excited when they're close and them plummeting.