Rizzo vs Freddie Freeman

Liked Posts:
no, its to show you what he is up against.

but hey im trolling. :rolleyes:

your complex is cute though.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

It's more than you're trolling. You're a straight up troll. It's like your entire existence. No matter how many times you shower, you're not going to get the stink of troll off of you.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/league/nl/sort/WARBR/order/true

He was up there for OPS ad OBP.

He will have to replicate those numbers atleast to even be considered an MVP.

The other poster using Giancarlos face is like throwing a basket ball against a concrete wall hoping it will stick.

he will have to leap frog these guys plus emerging players or other vets that break out.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/awards/awards_2014.shtml

I noticed you kind of just glossed over my point about the team comparisons. If you don't think Rizzo haven't a great year and the Cubs winning doesn't give him a little edge for MVP, then I suggest you start putting the Cubs in the same talent category as some of those other teams you mentioned. :dunno:

Liked Posts:
I noticed you kind of just glossed over my point about the team comparisons. If you don't think Rizzo haven't a great year and the Cubs winning doesn't give him a little edge for MVP, then I suggest you start putting the Cubs in the same talent category as some of those other teams you mentioned. :dunno:

He was just trolling you. Everyone knows team success has a lot of sway. Sports writers struggle with interpreting the word "valuable" and that's why a lot of significance on team success is attached to it. There have been exceptions, most glaringly is Dawson in 87. But as with the heirs an trophy, they award is more frequently given to "best player on a successful team" these days. With that in mind, Rizzo guaranteeing the Cubs will win the division will give him standing with sports writers out of the gate, if the Cubs do well. It's not an automatic. But if Stanton hits 34 and drives in 131 and Rizzo hits 29 and drives in 117, don't be surprised if Rizzo gets the award if the Cubs do well and the Marlins don't.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right with you till you made the Castro call

No issues. Just my personal opinion on the steps. You can its hope but its eye over numbers. I could strike out completely on it but thats why its my bold prediction. Its unlikely but its my bold prediction. Im a gambler Brett. I go with my gut.