Roach waived - SIGN HIM?! (srs football thread, no gifs thnx in advance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
COCKROACH.gif

Nick80

ikr?

what about Nick Roach though?

I thought this was a serious thread for serious talking heads about some important subjects.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
ikr?

what about Nick Roach though?

I thought this was a serious thread for serious talking heads about some important subjects.

I was just thinking our defense could use a subpar, concussed 4-3 MLB in our new 3-4 scheme......he should fit the bill nicely.

"A 2013 starter at middle linebacker, Roach missed the entire 2014 season after suffering a concussion in an Aug. 22 preseason game.

He was still struggling with balance and vision when the Raiders placed him on season-ending injured reserve in October.

As of last month, the San Francisco Chronicle suggested that Roach was still experiencing headaches and would not play in 2015."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477159/article/nick-roach-released-by-raiders-career-in-jeopardy

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just thinking our defense could use a subpar, concussed 4-3 MLB in our new 3-4 scheme......he should fit the bill nicely.

"A 2013 starter at middle linebacker, Roach missed the entire 2014 season after suffering a concussion in an Aug. 22 preseason game.

He was still struggling with balance and vision when the Raiders placed him on season-ending injured reserve in October.

As of last month, the San Francisco Chronicle suggested that Roach was still experiencing headaches and would not play in 2015."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477159/article/nick-roach-released-by-raiders-career-in-jeopardy

Maybe he can get a job at the double nickel.

Nick80

Yeah, but would you sign him anyway and bring home another player cast aside by the Emery regime and you know, let him know as a fan base he will always be regarded as a good guy/player etc?

It's what we do, isn't it? Worship the subpar, yet shit on the productive?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here are the no gifs I had lying around. You are welcome in advance.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.