Robbie Gould: “I wanted this one really bad”

billwade

Liked Posts:
I was happy he made won the game. Like Urlacher, I thought Gould got shafted by the Bears. It's one thing to get replaced by someone better. It's quite another to get replaced by a bum.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I was happy he made won the game. Like Urlacher, I thought Gould got shafted by the Bears. It's one thing to get replaced by someone better. It's quite another to get replaced by a bum.

While it is true he was replaced by a bum, maybe two now that the new guy is hurt, it does not give Gould a pass on how bad he was for the last two years he was with the Bears, he needed to go then, and most fans were calling for his head.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Awww how cute. Little kicker got his revenge.

He most cerntaily did. he outscored the bears and single handedly beat them. I think this is the only game bears history they have scored two TDs with out giving one up and still lost the game. All thanks to gould

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a story he can tell his children about.

About that one time he helped beat one of the worst teams in the NFL.
#Legendary

Indeed. Over dinner, while they're thankfully feasting on the food he was able to buy for them . . .

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
This is a story he can tell his children about.

About that one time he helped beat one of the worst teams in the NFL.
#Legendary

Guy is one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history and will retire with more money than any of us can count. I'd love to be in that position.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He wants to give it to a franchise that’s been a bottom feeder for most of the last three decades? Find a hobby bro.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Him yelling at Bears sideline was comical

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Fuck him. He was the opponent today and I wanted him to miss every fucking kick.

I wish the best for him when not playing the Bears.

And I think Pace is a dumbfuck for getting rid of one of the best kickers in NFL history.

But anyone happy he beat us today needs a fucking hammer to their skull.

Fuck you

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He most cerntaily did. he outscored the bears and single handedly beat them. I think this is the only game bears history they have scored two TDs with out giving one up and still lost the game. All thanks to gould

All thanks to a shit defense and an even shittier defensive coordinator. Gould did the job a thousand kickers could do today dipshit

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
At least we got to see the Bears all-time leading scorer in action today.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So Gould plays offense and defense too?