Robbie Gould on the SCORE

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
The players learned about the QB change on twitter for Christs sake, who does this?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
“We’re 5-10 now. It’s not like Jay’s the problem. Jay’s not the issue.”

:lmao: Yeah ok Robbie... The team is 5-10 but the QB isn't an issue... what a joke.

Sure he's not the ONLY issue, but he's certainly one of many issues on the team and arguably the biggest issue since he plays the most important position on the fucking team.

Robbie would fit right in here with the rest of the delusional Cutler homers.

You should try reading the article (or hearing the interview, which I didn't). He's not saying what you claim. But then again neither are most of the "delusional Cutler homers" which you seem to consider anyone who doesn't want to fire someone every other play.

He is saying the coaching is the biggest problem. He is saying if Cutler deserves to sit so does most everyone else. He is saying the reason for most everyone on the team screwing up is the coaching problem.

But you go right ahead and swim around in your meat head delusions.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's an issue...not the ONLY issue fuck face. You are getting direct testimony from an actual player virtually stating that Trestman is a soft cock ineffective coach and yet you hear what the fuck you want to.

Hey fuck face, I just said the exact same thing 3 posts ago...

Sure he's not the ONLY issue, but he's certainly one of many issues on the team and arguably the biggest issue since he plays the most important position on the fucking team.

Listen moron, nobody is arguing that Trestman is some great coach. I have no doubt Robbie is correct in his assessment that he's a soft ineffective coach. The locker room issues and complete turmoil clearly indicate that as being true.

I'm simply mocking Robbie for his dumbass comments about Cutler trying to act like he's not an issue. Sorry Robbie but when the QB sucks it's a pretty big fucking issue. Pointing out the flaws in Cutler's game doesn't mean I think Trestman is some great coach and should be retained. I just don't agree with you fucking idiots that are attempting to pin everything on Trestman and his "system" and completely absolve Cutler of playing any role in this teams issues. It shouldn't be difficult to follow along if you have a shred of reading comprehension.

You are the dumbest fucken poster on the board!!!

Oooh no, some random nobody with 40 posts and a 3rd grade reading level thinks I'm dumb. Whats really funn here though is you've named yourself "FranchiseKiller" and use an image of Trestman instead of the real franchise killer Cutler.. :roll:

Foul Phil

CCS Thread Ender
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Robbie writes a book about it and he can feed his kids long into the future.

How does Kyle Long feel about this?

460525966.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not shit Sherlock...turnovers are critical but so is the coach's scheme and leadership.
That same QB is also not following the game plan and making bad reads so his part is also making the HC look bad and you can't blame the coach's scheme when the dumb ass QB isn't following it . . . sherlock!

Jay_Cutler

Robbie is right. Cutler is the leader, and best for the team!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Whats Hester saying there? I cant read lips

I can't understand a word that Hester says when the sound actually comes out and you expect us to be able to read his lips accurately?

That said, if I look at his lips, he's saying 'Schmurphy block glop flipped biggloo crippley fuckedy chee'

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I think some people might be missing the point. It does not matter what player said it, and it does not matter if you are pro Cutler/Trestman, or anti Cutler/Trestman, the fact is a player came out and said something about things that might be going on in the locker room.

This team has fallen into full dysfunctional mode from top management, right down to the strength and conditioning trainer, and I challenge anyone to say, with facts, that it is any one thing. No one has been able to put their finger on what it is that has caused it, lots of speculation, but no real concrete answers. Yes it has seemed to be part bad coaching, part bad QB play, part bad collection of players, but is it all of that?? Or is there one common element to this team that has created this mess.

I think when the season is over more will come out, even maybe from the ball boy, that will shed light onto what went on this season that has cause this total melt down.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The whole team is an issue. It is an issue because the HC is an issue. Why is this so hard to grasp?
Even Gould himself has been an issue this year and I'm sure he knows that.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You support and want Trestman to stay, no? Don't lie

Do you need someone to help you read? I've already gone over this. Pointing out Cutler's struggles executing fundamental QB tasks does not equal endorsing Trestman for further employment.

Let's review:

You fuck faces attempt to blame all the teams offensive problems on Trestman's "system". I post videos highlighting Cutler's failures doing basic QB things like making simple reads and simple timing throws and ask why those issues should be blamed on the "system" instead of the player... at which point you guys have absolutely zero rebuttal and resort to ad homenim attacks.

That's the extent of my defense of Trestman. I didn't even fucking want Trestman in the first place, I wanted a proven offensive coach like Jon Gruden. His mishandling of the locker room proves he doesn't deserve to come back next season. But that doesn't mean his system can't work and Cutler should be absolved of all blame and should get another coaching staff to burn through. Clearly it worked just fine last season and moves the ball just fine when the QB does his job.

It's not some either or thing. Both Trestman and Cutler need to go.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That same QB is also not following the game plan and making bad reads so his part is also making the HC look bad and you can't blame the coach's scheme when the dumb ass QB isn't following it . . . sherlock!

Where is this coming from. Curious about it.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
So gould says talking outside the locker room isn't the Bears way? So he goes on the radio to talk outside the locker room??? Are you serious?

Tired of hearing these Lovie loyalist idiots. Trestman sucks, but these clowns never gave him a chance.

Everyone's right though, Trestman isn't right forthe Bears HC job, because Bear players don't need a HC, they need a fucking daddy. They're sounding worse and worse every day.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Where is this coming from. Curious about it.

Trestman. Then when a different QB goes in and does follow the plan it's the same results.
Basically he was making up an excuse and looking for a scape goat pretending that Cutler wasn't doing anything he was told when it was probably that Cutler ignored a few stupid things, and the pussy Trestman never said anything about it like a normal coach would (yelling on the side lines).

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trestman. Then when a different QB goes in and does follow the plan it's the same results.
Basically he was making up an excuse and looking for a scape goat pretending that Cutler wasn't doing anything he was told when it was probably that Cutler ignored a few stupid things, and the pussy Trestman never said anything about it like a normal coach would (yelling on the side lines).

Trestman actually said that Cutler hasn't been following the game plan? That is crazy.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL did you not watch the Saints game? Put the tin foil hats away folks, not everything has to be some big conspiracy. Cutler simply played like absolutely shit and looked worse than he has all season so the coach benched him. Seems like a pretty simple concept, no?

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
You don't have to be inside the building to watch the games and see that Cutler is clearly an issue... fucking moron.

But silly me, my bad Robbie, I totally forgot Cutler was in the middle of an MVP season due to his flawless mechanics, decision making, and accuracy. He's pretty much the greatest QB to ever play and has absolutely zero flaws in his game. It's every other player and coach on the team that is the issue here. Cutler deserves no blame at all for anything, ever. He deserves an entirely new coaching staff and 52 new players because he's perfect and not an issue..

:obama:

Did Cutler fuck your girlfriend or something ?