Rodgers allegedly close to gone

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
And what makes that pick worse is jordan love sucks according to reports.
Yeah I heard on NFL radio this morning that in training camp last year most of the GB staff were shaking their heads saying the guy doesn't even look like NFL talent.

Rodgers is 37 though. Have to question just how much is left in the tank. Brady by far is the exception and not the rule.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If a trade happens I think the Pack needs it to be designated as post June 1st for cap purposes. I think they can go through this entire draft, talk to Denver on who they would draft with those picks, then finalize things afterwards. I looked at the pick of Patrick Surtain II as a piece the Packers may end up getting if a deal goes through.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
If I was Denver I'd give GB a first round pick for every year Rodgers plays with them.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just looked at the Packers draft history. They have never drafted a first round WR for Rodgers. Rodgers is a jerk but to draft his replacement instead of a WR for him when the guy has been your franchise for over a decade, I would be kind of done with the team as well.

have the Steelers got roth a first round wr?

did the pats get a first round wr for Brady when he was there?

we can go through allot of the nfl and allot of the best wrs were not first rounders.

bottom line what we should have learned through the perennial failures on offense we’ve had since the beginning of time you got to get the damn oline right.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If a trade happens I think the Pack needs it to be designated as post June 1st for cap purposes. I think they can go through this entire draft, talk to Denver on who they would draft with those picks, then finalize things afterwards. I looked at the pick of Patrick Surtain II as a piece the Packers may end up getting if a deal goes through.
Or they can stockpile picks from 2022 and 2023 . No way they are making picks for another team without a guaranteed done deal in place it would be catastrophic if the deal falls apart

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Patiently waiting for @Gunzaan to post the Rodgers jersey burning on YouTube.