Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sure they do. Especially with all of the racist allegations being thrown around now. Cam has already garnered a lot of notoriety about being targeted for more hard hits because he is a black quarterback.

Fuck you're dumb.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is experiencing "Karma". He tries every trick in the book to get 12 men on the field penalties, whines and bitches about every hit he takes, pushes his helmet off to the side, talks trash constantly.
And, NOW he's surprised that one of the defenders takes a little extra shot at him?
Like the Lions player said: "Fuck Rodgers".

To the bolded- That is smart play.
Any QB that Doesnt do that should learn how to do it. I dont see it as any different than trying to draw an offsides.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers is experiencing "Karma". He tries every trick in the book to get 12 men on the field penalties, whines and bitches about every hit he takes, pushes his helmet off to the side, talks trash constantly.
And, NOW he's surprised that one of the defenders takes a little extra shot at him?
Like the Lions player said: "Fuck Rodgers".

Now that shit slinger has his fucked up looking dog driving his stupid ass truck while he licks his asshole:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck you're dumb.

You calling someone else dumb is funny. The picture on your posts pretty well categorizes you, namely a goofy looking clown. Cam has long complained about being targeted for harder hits than other quarterbacks. A number of reporters have said that it is a racial thing with him being hit so hard and so often. Maybe you need to get beyond the cheap insults and pay attention to what is happening around you?