Rodgers has "setback" with his knee, may need bigger brace

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Well, Aarongotlaidout

The last 4 times you have played a division rival, Rodgers got hurt 3 times and managed a measly tie in the other. So much for your "great" O-line. He won't make it through the season......And we all know what your shit team looks like without Rodgers.

Enjoy the past, because your future is not looking too bright......

You guys say this "Enjoy the past, your future isnt so bright" every single season this decade with one exception.

Please answer the question moron. Why should i take that comment seriously, knowing full well it was said in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 to no avail?

"DAAAH ok so we wrong all those years but this year, this is the year!"? Lmfao you dumbass masochistic moron youl get fucked into submission and watch us go deep in the postseason just like every other year you claimed this nonsense XD.

Give up. It doesnt happen. You should have learned by now with nearly a decade of this same lesson.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys say this "Enjoy the past, your future isnt so bright" every single season this decade with one exception.

Please answer the question moron. Why should i take that comment seriously, knowing full well it was said in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 to no avail?

"DAAAH ok so we wrong all those years but this year, this is the year!"? Lmfao you dumbass masochistic moron youl get fucked into submission and watch us go deep in the postseason just like every other year you claimed this nonsense XD.

Give up. It doesnt happen. You should have learned by now with nearly a decade of this same lesson.

That kinda sounds like what you were saying last week all through the Lions game in the first half, "don't worry, Packers will come back and win"....

How did that work out for you?

why did you leave, maybe you were a little embarrassed?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
That kinda sounds like what you were saying last week all through the Lions game in the first half, "don't worry, Packers will come back and win"....

How did that work out for you?

why did you leave, maybe you were a little embarrassed?

Lol you think i sat through a 24-0 first half, and then left out of embarrassment the moment we made it a game? Kek

How is you claiming this same nonsense year after year in spite of the exact same results even remotely comparable to me saying we would come back from a 24-0 deficit and falling 8 points short once? Lul

That game didnt work out well for GB, i agree. Just like when you beat us in 2010, 2013, 2014, and 2015.....

But what really matters is how the season goes. And as you have been taught nearly every year of this decade, your one win against us, our slow start, isnt going to save you from having to watch us easily cruise past you into the playoffs with a humiliating loss at our hands to cap it off.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Why do you do this to yourself? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you're an obnoxious shithead all hours of the day. that's a fact.

except, when the Packers played the Lions last week. you like, ghosted. that's also a fact.

you still think the Packers are going deep in the playoffs. KEK

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
you're an obnoxious shithead all hours of the day. that's a fact.

except, when the Packers played the Lions last week. you like, ghosted. that's also a fact.

you still think the Packers are going deep in the playoffs. KEK

I...... ghosted by sitting here talking shit while my team was losing the entire half, including down 24-0? Kek nice logic.

Lol you guys laughed at the idea we would go far in the playoffs in 2010, 2012, 2013 (I guess you were right about the far part here?), 2014, 2015, and 2016 too.. How did that work out? Kek

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I...... ghosted by sitting here talking shit while my team was losing the entire half, including down 24-0? Kek nice logic.

Lol you guys laughed at the idea we would go far in the playoffs in 2010, 2012, 2013 (I guess you were right about the far part here?), 2014, 2015, and 2016 too.. How did that work out? Kek

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Holy shit, I noticed you post a lot so I decided to see between what times you've been continuously posting. You have been posting here, on a rival teams message board, for 3 consecutive hours between the hours of 3 and 6AM, where people would normally be sleeping or ending their night out. Additionally, you spent another 2 hours on a Thursday night posting non stop. You clearly have no social life or life in general, do you?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, I noticed you post a lot so I decided to see between what times you've been continuously posting. You have been posting here, on a rival teams message board, for 3 consecutive hours between the hours of 3 and 6AM, where people would normally be sleeping or ending their night out. Additionally, you spent another 2 hours on a Thursday night posting non stop. You clearly have no social life or life in general, do you?

Lol you realize it only take around 30-45 secs to type out a typical post, right?

There are alot of people here who post alot more then that kek.

I think your just using the "Daah you have no social life" defense mechanism because you can't actually refute anything I say.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Lol you realize it only take around 30-45 secs to type out a typical post, right?

I think your just using the "Daah you have no social life" defense mechanism because you can't actually refute anything I say.

The fact that it takes 30-45 seconds to type a post up here doesn't mean anything in terms of you literally being on here the whole time. It's 7AM now, any normal human being would have gone to bed at some point. Additionally, I don't give a shit about what other people on here do, your posts caught my eye therefore I'm focusing on your activity. Pretty sad.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Aaronitout trying to distract people to the fact that his team is shit this year:

DecimalOffbeatGalapagosmockingbird-small.gif

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Total D. Total. Words. Read them.
OK how about these words.....Points scored points allowed. The bottom line stat and the only one that matters in this league. Currently Packers rank 15th in points scored, and I believe you are 18th in points allowed. Pack are a very, very average team this season.

Monster

Liked Posts:

Alot is a town and nagar panchayat in the Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh, India.