Rodgers posts cryptic tweet, is he leaving Green Bay?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm listening to the show, no real news but he's apologetic and well spoken. Coming off a cleanse lol.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Totally guessing here, but it sounds more like a retirement farewell. Would be ironic if both he and Brady retired in the same year.
One thing that I think gets overlooked is that if Brady and Rodgers were to retire the same year, they'll go into the HOF together. Would Rodgers really want to be overshadowed by the GOAT during the most important night of his professional life? Something to think about, in my opinion. I don't think retirement is truly on the table for him.

Granada

Liked Posts:
One thing that I think gets overlooked is that if Brady and Rodgers were to retire the same year, they'll go into the HOF together. Would Rodgers really want to be overshadowed by the GOAT during the most important night of his professional life? Something to think about, in my opinion. I don't think retirement is truly on the table for him.
Yeah good point, and it's been confirmed now that Rodgers just posted that for attention, essentially (like the prima-donna he is).

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
No, he won't share that spotlight and be talked about as the second best QB of the class. He's also not leaving GB- he knows he can do and say whatever he wants now with GB, without consequences, and not catch the blame when they lose- he isn't getting the leeway anywhere else. This is all a big drama show to fill his endless narcissism.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I'm listening to the show, no real news but he's apologetic and well spoken. Coming off a cleanse lol.

I've listened to Rodgers on McAfee's podcast show. He actually pretty good and has a voice for future broadcast.

another guy who is surprisingly good is jay cutler. He is actually a good listen on his podcast show. #woah

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you do a fast/cleanse properly, it can be an eye opening experience....

Rodgers said nice things about people. what an asshole.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If you do a fast/cleanse properly, it can be an eye opening experience....

Rodgers said nice things about people. what an asshole.
Dude, it's blatantly obvious that a long winded message like that right when he is in the process of determining his future is going to be interpreted a certain way. He knows that when he posted it. Don't play dumb.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is saying, "Look at me! Look at me! LOOK. AT. ME"

Fucking attention whore. Can we skip to the part where he stays in Green Bay, please?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, it's blatantly obvious that a long winded message like that right when he is in the process of determining his future is going to be interpreted a certain way. He knows that when he posted it. Don't play dumb.
people take shit too seriously...

people read into it because there is a ridiculous cottage industry of people trying to get clicks on the internet. They spew out some nonsense about reading twitter tea leaves because they, themselves want the attention.

Its funny to see people fighting for clicks trying to call other people attention whores

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
people take shit too seriously...

people read into it because there is a ridiculous cottage industry of people trying to get clicks on the internet. They spew out some nonsense about reading twitter tea leaves because they, themselves want the attention.

Its funny to see people fighting for clicks trying to call other people attention whores
Ofcourse... and Rodgers is one of those people too that wants attention.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Source: Aaron Rodgers posts Cryptic Tweet on Instagram, Possibly Leaving Green Bay? - CHICITYSPORTS - Chicago Sports Blog - News - Forum - Rumors - Fans

Is this the writing on the wall? I sure as shit hope so. I'd love nothing more than the Packers to fumble around in the dark trying to figure things out without Favre or Rodgers at the helm. Jordan Love looks like the perfect predecessor for just that.

Holy shit, it’s a ghost.

But no, after the cryptic post he wanted to go on Pat McAFee’s show to announce he’s not ready to make a decision and then proceeded to lecture everyone on how to live.

How can you not love this attention whore.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's trolling us. He's been trolling the fucking WORLD for as long as he's been in the NFL.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He’s trying to out-do Favre’s “will he/won’t he” and quite frankly is succeeding.

How many people tuned in today to Pat McAfee’s show to watch him talk about his 12 day detox/cleanse expecting a big scoop?

He’s a shitty provocateur who knows how to generate reaction. He says/does something cryptic, gets all eyes on him, then shells up and plays victim.

Stop giving him attention. That’s the only way this bullshit stops.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If someone farts on Twitter, you will have a bunch of people letting you know what it smells like because they want attention just as badly.