Rome Odunze

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@hawkbear aka @Hawkeye aka @Dragon Slayer why do you think he'll be the best? Did you see how many times he failed to hit 6.6 on the 3 cone drill?

msadows

Liked Posts:
It will actually be Christian Mccaffreys white Rice brother.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This team should absolutely run to the podium and take odunze or nabors at 9

Thomas measured and tested well also....and could be a decent option...9 seems high for him.....maybe a slight trade back from 9 with a desperate qb needy team

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s gonna be whatever WR the Chiefs draft.

Unless they trade for Justin Jefferson

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Assuming they pick up a second rounder at some point, going OT/DE with pick 9 and then grabbing a WR in the second might be the play. WR is so deep they can still grab a guy in the 2nd and be good. They need to sign a FA WR for sure if they do that, but I think it makes a lot of sense. They could grab a Verse, Dallas Turner, Latu or Alt at 9 and still have a bunch of good WR’s on the board when it comes back around to them in the second.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d be perfectly fine with them grabbing Nabors, Odunze or even Bowers at 9. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if they took advantage of the depth at WR and waited.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Draft Odunze and be happy. This guy is an elite prospect with a great work ethic. He does so many things well but I like the effortless way he picks the ball outside of his frame. His size and speed are perfect compliments to DJ and his skillset too.

Also, he has an excellent personality. I heard his interview with Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller. He’s bright and engaging.

Penix told Pat and Jim that Odunze never takes off a rep in practice or games. He could always trust him to hustle and be in the right spot.

Go get him!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He’s going to be the best WR in this draft.

Don’t @ me
I agree about Odunze. I've been pounding the table for this kid to everyone I talk to. I love everything. He has it all. The physical, the mental. I think he truly will be the best WR in this draft. I love the kid. Class act. He's the most Bears player to not be a Bear yet. No diva attitude. Hard working, hustle, heart. He has the make-up to be great. The physical attributes are outstanding.