Vince Carter (Magic) 117,628
Gilbert Arenas (Wizards) 88,599
Brandon Jennings (Bucks) 65,705
Joe Johnson (Hawks) 46,811
Jamal Crawford (Hawks) 31,524

This is a fucking disgrace, people.

Go vote for Rose, NOW.

NBA All-Star 2011 Landing Page

And make sure you don't vote for Rondo...
(hint: Rose can be your only selection)

Join The Facebook Campaign to get Rose starting in the All-Star Game

Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yea, that's ridiculous.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't be a surprise though. I vote for Rose everyday, but the Celtics seem to have more fans voting, plus Rose has haters voting for Rondo over him.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rondo should have plenty of haters too.

sach1

Liked Posts:
lol. I vote for him everyday. It's a good thing we know for a fact that He is not leading the votes so at least Bulls fans can put an extra effort in voting.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
the average nba fan forms opinions by rep and espn highlights. Besides chicago, and a few fans with league pass and a lot of time, no one realizes how amazing rose is.

The addition of boozer has added like 4 assists. Rose is putting up games of 8-12 assists. Rondo has 3 players to pass to that are equally as good as booze. He has no scoring abilities whatsoever. Rose is avergaing 24 ppg and 8( the numbers lower from the low level of assists while booze was out)

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
Lets get a CCS daily vote party going :)

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because Rondo is just terrible. :rolleyes:

Rondo is by no means terrible (unless, of course, you are referring to his 43% from the free throw line), but he is nowhere near as good as guys like Chris Paul and Deron Williams. He is not of the same caliber as Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook either.

Yeah, he is averaging 13-14 assists per game. But the Celtics honestly don't need him to win. They need KG and Paul Pierce. Nate Robinson and Delonte West are enough of a PG tandeum to keep them as favorites in the East.

Can you imagine if Steve Nash or Jason Kidd played for the Boston Celtics instead of Rondo? They would straight up average 18+ assists.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Guards:
Dwyane Wade (Heat) 570,489
Rajon Rondo (Celtics) 497,141
Derrick Rose (Bulls) 424,356

Ray Allen (Celtics) 235,977
John Wall (Wizards) 120,284
Vince Carter (Magic) 117,628
Gilbert Arenas (Wizards) 88,599
Brandon Jennings (Bucks) 65,705
Joe Johnson (Hawks) 46,811
Jamal Crawford (Hawks) 31,524

This is a fucking disgrace, people.

Go vote for Rose, NOW.

Give me a break...you act as if Rondo is twice the player that Rondo is...that is not the case. While I think Rose is better, I can definitely understand why people would vote for Rondo, he has been a very good player for a few years now and he is averaging 14apg.

Plus its about exposure, at the end of the day, Rondo has played in two finals and that is a big reason why he is getting the votes.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give me a break...you act as if Rondo is twice the player that Rondo is...that is not the case. While I think Rose is better, I can definitely understand why people would vote for Rondo, he has been a very good player for a few years now and he is averaging 14apg.

Plus its about exposure, at the end of the day, Rondo has played in two finals and that is a big reason why he is getting the votes.

I know 2 things:

1) Rose is not twice the player than Rondo but he is definitely better overall.

2) Chicago is a bigger city than Boston and lead the NBA in home game ticket sales/attendance.

That's why Rondo being in front of Rose is a disgrace.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
rose is having a better season than wade and rose.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This is basically who can whore for more votes. Not talent based.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not really surprised by this. Rondo plays for the Celtics so his play carries more weight than Rose's (based on the last 2 years). Plus the Celtics are 21-4 right now. I think this is as much about the team he plays on as it is about the player.

And since Boozer has returned, Rose's scoring has been down (because it hasn't been needed as much). Casual fans put a lot of weight on "what-have-you-done-for-me-lately."

There is no doubt in my mind that Rose is a better player than Rondo. Better doesn't always equal more popular.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Rondo has had much more exposure because of the Celtics success over the last 3 seasons, he is more recognizable name to the casual fan. Rondo is a very good point guard but he does not carry his team like Rose does, Rose is the better player of the two.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rondo racks up the assists because he can't fuckin shoot. So, he passes and that's all he looks for. Rose does almost everything. Also, Rose better pass up Rondo with Rondo missing the next 2 weeks (at least 2 weeks).

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
the average nba fan forms opinions by rep and espn highlights. Besides chicago, and a few fans with league pass and a lot of time, no one realizes how amazing rose is.

Believe me, anyone who watches the NBA knows who Rose is now. He's been plastered everywhere, is in loads of commercials, & is being touted as part of the young, new superstar class, so little exposure is not the issue. The fact is Rondo played in 2 finals, he's on the Celtics, he leads the league in apg, & Boston has a TON of fans.

Want to change the situation? Just keep voting everyday & let's get Rose into the starting lineup

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone post a link to where we can vote? I'm too lazy to Google and hunt for it.