dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Man have you tried the chicken and waffle combo at the Waffle House? Grits? It’s not about late night. Waffle House has some good southern breakfast food. I want one in Chicago. Dammit.
I have not but Dazz is the one that asked where all the good late night 24 hour joints are at.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Chubby's in Maitland is pretty good. Also Hot Dog Heaven of course.
I actually live pretty close to Chubby's and have been there multiple times but only for dogs and have never tried their beef subs, my buddy who's from Chicago has and said they're pretty good. I also used to work over by Hot Dog Heaven but it's been many many years since i've been down that way, at least when they're open anyway, but have been down that way plenty of times late night at Dancers Royal...AKA The Fox Hole. It's gone now though. I heard the place set on fire and was never rebuilt.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yeah lets compare how a 6th round rookie can handle the late night partying life while trying to make a NFL team to the greatest to ever do it in the NBA and how he could do both in the 80's and 90's.

I just want the kid to win a job on this team before he starts worrying about where he's gonna eat at 3:00am after leaving the clubs.
Lol it’s a fair question to ask going to a new city. Only someone on a message board would make a big deal about it

Canth

Liked Posts:
Just saw that there is no media access for day 3 of the minicamp. So, unless there is another post practice interview (maybe one with Nagy?) then that is it for the rookie minicamp news.

jive

Liked Posts:
Anyone saying that there aren't late night options in Chicago is a fucking idiot. Aside from from the hundreds of Greek diners, I can get any ethnic food from football sized burritos to Chinese take out at 4AM. Plus, our bars stayed open later before the pandemic. I miss Chicago nightlife. I miss being young enough to truly enjoy it even more.

Last edited:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No fucking way..... Where at in ORL? I will drive down for that - I'm in Jacksonville.

Edit: I see it, they have a page already. Orlando, Florida

We like to order from the app, even if we were eating indoors at the restaurant. No lines, no fuss.

Get THEE some chocolate cake!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol it’s a fair question to ask going to a new city. Only someone on a message board would make a big deal about it
We don’t have @WaffleHouse in Chicago but they made sure to send #Bears WR Dazz Newsome (@dazznewsome05) a care package:

E16fcN1XIAI6pZu

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same here. We need a Portillo's. Chicago Style Beef & Dogs is good, but not quite the same. I don't live downtown anymore, though. So if you've found any better, help a guy out. haha
Chicago Mike's in Centennial is pretty good if you need a fix.