Rosen's overrated players...

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Did he say Arenas chokes in the playoffs? I am pretty sure he has hit huge shots in them (one even against us in 05)

I love what he said about Bosh, he is not the rugged PF type we are looking for, he is a soft player who has been fading further and further away from the basket since his career started.

jonnygrass

Liked Posts:
This sounds more like an article that was written to piss some fans off. Case in point: How can Brad Miller be over rated? Is he an allstar? Are people talking about him being any thing more than a back-up center? Look I like what the guy does for the Bulls, but his biggest asset is going to be at the end of next season when his contract comes off the books.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
jonnygrass wrote:
This sounds more like an article that was written to piss some fans off. Case in point: How can Brad Miller be over rated? Is he an allstar? Are people talking about him being any thing more than a back-up center? Look I like what the guy does for the Bulls, but his biggest asset is going to be at the end of next season when his contract comes off the books.

Brad Miller is overrated because he can't finish a layup after being shot in the face by a shotgun, and also because of his inability to hit two free throws after being shot in the face with said shotgun.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't think a shotgun in the face is Rosen's argument. What might be a part of Rosen's argument is the fact that at times Miller makes himself useless by being ineffective on pick and rolls, which is the only reason he is out on the floor to begin with. I hope he is more efficient when they run that play next season...

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:
This is a horrible list. How does Cousin Larry even make honorably mention. Who thinks Hughes is good?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Hawkfanwillie07 wrote:
This is a horrible list. How does Cousin Larry even make honorably mention. Who thinks Hughes is good?

Larry Hughes ofcourse.