Round 1 Win For Nucks Has Celebrations In The Streets

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are too many pics out there, just google them or youtube them. It looks as though the canucks won the cup already. wow.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
wow, big celebration for a first round win out of a presidents cup winner...

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. It's Canada, they're like an entire decade behind modern times. And they're barely a real country.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Fuck them

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Not shocked, beating us and stopping a comeback is the biggest accomplishment in their franchise's history. :shrug:

jservs7

Liked Posts:
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m-qgARQDT80&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m-qgARQDT80&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Speaking to a few people from Vancouver, including one Hawks fan, many say they have to be some of the worst fans in sports.

I still don't understand how anyone can celebrate like this after almost getting embarrassed by an 8th seed that was basically a blind dog on 3 legs. I guess one person's ant hill is another person's mountain.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Roflmao ... that's right up there with my old Sydney team bonding huddle before games... where I guess the idea was to show "team spirit" - but all it was -was embarassing...

then they'd go out, run around the ice chasing the puck like a bunch of 5 year olds playing "soccer" -and wonder why they got their asses handed to them most nights.

the celebrating a near choke avoidance in round one.... completely hilarious --- this ought to be an episode of Great White North.

I hope Montreal is still in it -for Canada's sake. :D Seriously, they deserve better than whatever that was (aside from entertaining).

Edit... durn- the Canadiens lost -- oh well, Canada suck it up -this apparently is all you get this season... a bunch of goofy losers that -well... do this.