Roy Robertson-Harris bulking up for Bears

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Did you really just compare Roy Robertson-Harris to Shea? One guy looks like an actual real NFL player. The other looks like a Slim Fast commercial.

Im comparing a 1st rounder who played like a 7th rounder to a UFA who will most likely top out as a 7th rounder.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bullard was also one of my favorite picks last year. He absolutely dominated in the SEC and I thought it would translate a little faster to the pro game. Still have high hope for him as it takes many players 2-3 years to make a consistent impact. RRH certainly looks the part, and if you put on his college tape he is a tremendous athlete. Would be nice to have a solid contribution come from and UDFA. It would further my opinion that Pace and his scouts have a good eye for talent.

Like C.Meredith

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Im comparing a 1st rounder who played like a 7th rounder to a UFA who will most likely top out as a 7th rounder.

Just when I think Mongo is totally Special person he comes up with zingers like this.

Well played, Mongo, well fkn played.

Lol, at someone talking about what Shea "will" do in this league; what is this yr 6 or 7?

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if Roy R-H pans out as a 5th rounder then he's a boom pick !!?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Just when I think Mongo is totally Special person he comes up with zingers like this.

Well played, Mongo, well fkn played.

Lol, at someone talking about what Shea "will" do in this league; what is this yr 6 or 7?
Well, we are talking about what, his 6th or 7th year in the NFL, right? Not an easy task even for a 1st rounder.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
This guy was one of our top UDFAs for a reason. "Red Shirted" his rookie year....but if he has been properly coached up......this guy can be a stud DE....(fast & strong)

I hope that he might be part of the reason Pace has not jumped on drafting a DE/DT.......maybe he will step up and Bullard will also take that Sophomore bump and elevate his game?!

(Please cut Unrein....just on principle alone)

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Pace is taking a chance on him and Bullard as potential staters at 5-tech DE alongside Hicks, similar with the gamble on Hall and Amos as potential starters at S position alongside Demps.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pace is taking a chance on him and Bullard as potential staters at 5-tech DE alongside Hicks, similar with the gamble on Hall and Amos as potential starters at S position alongside Demps.

Eddie Goldman will be back and healthy this upcoming season. I'm excited to see how he plays out after a two years learning under Fangio.