rudy fernandez

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i saw that he has 2 years left on his contract. I think the team might have an option to pick him up for a third year.
he's 23 now. in 2-3 years, he'll be 26. i dont see the blazers committing to him long term. he's a good player he doesnt seem content with a small role. He was pissed when they signed hedo. he plays the same position as brandon roy. he seems like a starter, but they arent committed to him playing starting sf. Portland has a crap load of money tied up with roy, aldbridge, and possibly oden. he's a first round pick, he's ought to get a nice chunk of change. if he continues to produce at the rate he does, Rudy should be able to get a larger role and more money than the blazers would have on the open market in 3 years. do you think they might trade him? Is he going to be happy in portland for much longer?

He's a talented 2 guard, and he's pretty fun to watch.
is there any chance we can snag him away from portland?
what if we throw in a protected first round pick?
if not, i hope we pick him up through free agency.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Fernandez is not needed. He doesn't play good defense, this is a shooting team and if they are going to get another shooter, he should be sound defensively.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
I think he is a good player, but I would like to see more of him before I'm ready to make a deal for him.