Rule 5 possibilities

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don't know what will happen during the Rule V draft because of the compensation issue. Cubs may get not get anybody.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don't know what will happen during the Rule V draft because of the compensation issue. Cubs may get no body.

Maybe the Red Sox force the Cubs to draft someone for them and pay for it. If that's the case I say it's chickenfeed :lol:

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe the Red Sox force the Cubs to draft someone for them and pay for it. If that's the case I say it's chickenfeed :lol:

Right now that's what I'm leaning toward, but that doesn't sound like it'll be enough. The Red Sox still want a good package.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now that's what I'm leaning toward, but that doesn't sound like it'll be enough. The Red Sox still want a good package.

Longer they wait the less likely they'll get what they want. Since the talks have apparently broken off the Red Sox might be the ones who get nothing.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Longer they wait the less likely they'll get what they want. Since the talks have apparently broken off the Red Sox might be the ones who get nothing.

Yeah it's taking forever.. Selig should have just stepped in and finish this shit.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it's taking forever.. Selig should have just stepped in and finish this shit.

I think the Red Sox and Cubs both tell him that they're working it out so he won't step in until he wants to.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
The Red Sox screws themselves over. They allowed Theo to leave before compensation was worked out. They will be lucky to get a low A ball prospect. They lost their leverage.