RUMOR: Adam Dunn for Drew Storen

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would the Nationals give up a promising 24 year old right handed closer (2.45 ERA, 43 saves last season and is still dirt cheap) for a 32 year old 1B coming off one of the worst offensive seasons in the modern era who is still owed 44 million?

Last edited:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Nats GM said there is no truth to the rumor and for good reason Storen is a stud. I guess if it was done for cap relief(Sox would still have to eat lots of $$$) that could be believable but way for Storen.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nats GM said there is no truth to the rumor and for good reason Storen is a stud. I guess if it was done for cap relief(Sox would still have to eat lots of $$$) that could be believable but way for Storen.

The only thing that would have made that link believable is if they added this to the end "...and then Kenny Williams woke up."

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
LMAO, total BS.

Wish it happened though. :)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still want to see Dunn 1 more year before I write him off. The closer position is not at a premium so I really could careless about obtaining a reliever for any Sox player unless its rivera from 5 years ago. I really dont want to see dunn dealt yet for other reasons, he will net you a whole lot of nothing right now, and he will probably go somewhere and be back to normal almost like swisher.