Rumor: Boozer to Chicago, Hinrich to Portland

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!! it would be a great b-day present since my b-day is this sat!! plzz! hope its true and it happens!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;) ;) :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :side: :side: :side: :side: :side: B) B) B) B)

cool007

Liked Posts:
I heard this as well.

I know a lot of people might not like this trade (basically Hinrich + Tyrus for Boozer) but IMO, this is a very good trade for us - especially if Boozer can agree to an extension for less than $15mil per year.

Also, that rumor doesn't say anything about Portland giving up anything.

IMO, Bulls need atleast Blake to come back from Portland or we would not have backup PG (and I don't call pargo a PG).

I would love this to happen. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN GOD.

Also, if we can clear somewhat salary, we should still have enough to sign D-Wade in 2010.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
I heard this as well.

I know a lot of people might not like this trade (basically Hinrich + Tyrus for Boozer) but IMO, this is a very good trade for us - especially if Boozer can agree to an extension for less than $15mil per year.

IMO, Bulls need atleast Blake to come back from Portland or we would not have backup PG (and I don't call pargo a PG).

Also, if we can clear somewhat salary, we should still have enough to sign D-Wade in 2010.

I love this trade. But this is why I wanted to keep Gordon.

PG-Derrick Rose/Jannero Pargo
SG-Ben Gordon/John Salmons
SF-Luol Deng/John Salmons
PF-Carlos Boozer/James Johnson/Taj Gibson
C- Joakim Noah/Brad Miller

That team has everything. A starting lineup that is explosive offensively, a good backup center, a good sixth man in Salmons, additional bench scoring in Pargo, and an intriguing tweener prospect at the 4.

Too late for that though. The trade is still good. We'd be left with:

SG-John Salmons/Demarcus Nelson
SF-Luol Deng/James Johnson

That team might be able to get into the playoffs. But it doesn't have an outside chance at winning a championship like the above team.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Remember that Boozer misses about 40-50% of his games, so that should be taken into account.

Boozer would help, but the team still would lack perimeter shooting.

cool007

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
cool007 wrote:
I heard this as well.

I love this trade. But this is why I wanted to keep Gordon.

SG-Ben Gordon/John Salmons
SF-Luol Deng/John Salmons

That team has everything. A starting lineup that is explosive offensively, a good backup center, a good sixth man in Salmons, additional bench scoring in Pargo, and an intriguing tweener prospect at the 4.

Too late for that though. The trade is still good. We'd be left with:

SG-John Salmons/Demarcus Nelson
SF-Luol Deng/James Johnson

That team might be able to get into the playoffs. But it doesn't have an outside chance at winning a championship like the above team.

I agree, if we had kept Gordon instead, then this trade would make us contenders not only in the east but the entire NBA - (assuming Deng and others stay healthy).

Also, we should be getting any combination of these players (CJ Miles/Blake/Outlaw) from this trade as well.

I still think with this lineup we can compete in the East.

Rose/Blake or Pargo
Salmons/Pargo or CJ Miles
Deng/Outlaw or James J.
Boozer/Taj Gibson
Noah/Miller

RPK

Liked Posts:
Adding Boozer for Tyrus and Hinrich would be a steal. Especially considering they will probably lose Tyrus for nothing anyways. Being able to keep Noah would also be a plus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coincidentally and way off topic, now is the time to trade Noah as his value is most likely at it's highest point before teams start to see his offensive deficiencies.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
we would be able to sign a free agent in 2010! we no longer have hinrich's contract! :)
also we have boozer as a bargaining chip! hazzah!

cool007

Liked Posts:
charity stripe wrote:
Remember that Boozer misses about 40-50% of his games, so that should be taken into account.

Boozer would help, but the team still would lack perimeter shooting.

Yes, but beggars can't be choosers, Bosh or Amare would cost us $20mil a year and there is no guarantee that they will be healthy either.

With this move, (and some more salary cleanup), we can go after D-Wade or Joe Johnson in 2010 and then we have a championship team.

Regards to Shooing THIS year, remember this is a rebuilding year and Bulls are going to build this team from scratch around D-Rose and right now, they might go with Deng/Rose/Noah as the solid base with 3 position set. Salmons is a good shooter and if Rose and/or Deng has improved their shooting, then it's a bonus. We also signed Pargo, who is a descent shooter as well. With the trade, we might bring in Blake or Outlaw and they are descent shooters as well.

The most important is a low post game and elite players at their position (top 10) at their position and we are covered with that. Especially if Noah and Deng comes to play and upto their capabilities, then WATCH OUT.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
John Lund of 1280 The Zone in Salt Lake City is reporting this morning that there is a three team deal in the works that would send Carlos Boozer to Chicago, John Salmons to Utah, and Kirk Hinrich here to Portland.

http://www.1080thefan.com/pages/2901628.php

Umm....what? If we make that trade, can we get a mulligan on Ben Gordon? Who will be our starting shooting guard next year? Pargo or Nelson?

jsain360

Liked Posts:
I would just love to see the Bulls make a great move for this orginization

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
i hope it means he got traded and leaveing to Utah in a hurry!!! oh well lol

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
B1LLIONAIREKR3W wrote:
I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!! it would be a great b-day present since my b-day is this sat!! plzz! hope its true and it happens!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;) ;) :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :side: :side: :side: :side: :side: B) B) B) B)

why because you dont like Kirk?

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
fake fan? which player should i like in the bulls team eh? they pretty much all suck unless you like them, i want boozer to come chicago, get rid of tyrus and 29 year OLD hinrich unless you like them i can under stand since your a new skool bull LMAO

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
i dont like any player but rose.

Actually, this is the best mentality to have. No reason to fall in love with supporting cast because they are here for one reason, to be assets toward getting the players around Rose that is needed to win a championship.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
B1LLIONAIREKR3W wrote:
fake fan? which player should i like in the bulls team eh? they pretty much all suck unless you like them, i want boozer to come chicago, get rid of tyrus and 29 year OLD hinrich unless you like them i can under stand since your a new skool bull LMAO

Yea your right, might as well cancel the season since all but Rose suck.