Rumor from the Score, Mully and Haugh, Ryan Day making himself available to the NFL... future OC?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
There seems to be a lot of stuff coming out now, or at least more stuff making it in front of me, that suggests the Bears are ready to reset. New coaching staff, new QB, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and just spend the 1st overall pick on a guy most consider to be one hell of a prospect (Williams). I couldn't fault the FO for going that route.

Even if they did happen to keep Justin, it seems like it's a lock to get a new coach anyway; an offensive one. Ben Johnson, Bobby Slowik... or even Jim Harbaugh.

As for Day, isn't he friends with Matt Nagy? STAY AWAY!!

I would fault them for drafting Williams, personally. His leadership is already questioned and he seems ultra emo which isn’t going to work at QB in nfl locker rooms. Crying on mommy’s knockers and talking about curling up in bed with your dog and watching Netflix after a loss is a hard pass for me. Not to mention his fumbling issues in college which will only get worse in the NFL. I think he’s the most overrated prospect in quite a long time.

If the bears go QB, give me Daniels in a trade down. Keep fields and have the two compete. Hedge your bets at QB while still acquiring assets (future 1st) from the trade down. Williams and Maye are far too risky to go all in at #1 IMO

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I would fault them for drafting Williams, personally. His leadership is already questioned and he seems ultra emo which isn’t going to work at QB in nfl locker rooms. Crying on mommy’s knockers and talking about curling up in bed with your dog and watching Netflix after a loss is a hard pass for me. Not to mention his fumbling issues in college which will only get worse in the NFL. I think he’s the most overrated prospect in quite a long time.

If the bears go QB, give me Daniels in a trade down. Keep fields and have the two compete. Hedge your bets at QB while still acquiring assets (future 1st) from the trade down. Williams and Maye are far too risky to go all in at #1 IMO
That's my favored approach, I just don't think they'll go that route.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's going to get a lot worse before it (possibly?) gets better.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so ryan day is going to give up being a HC and his 10 mill salary at Ohio State to be an OC in the NFL where he takes a 90% paycut and works for a coach that is on the hotseat?

lol, this is just pathetic news
This isn't actual news, just Mighty Joe DumbAss pretending he has actual connections and pretending to be important.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That's my favored approach, I just don't think they'll go that route.

I believe you’re right. They’re either going to draft a QB at 1 or stick with Fields and add 2 blue chip non-QB players in round 1. Hope I’m wrong though

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This isn't actual news, just Mighty Joe DumbAss pretending he has actual connections and pretending to be important.

You must have actual brain damage. I put in the title it was from the Mully and Haugh show, heard in the 6-7am hour.

How is that pretending to have connections, you inbred jackass?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You must have actual brain damage. I put in the title it was from the Mully and Haugh show, heard in the 6-7am hour.

Lay off the crisco oil tubby. It might improve that mood swing of yours

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I'm betting they didn't suggest him leaving for an OC job (at least with any seriousness). That was your own dumbass addition, you tub of lard. Kys please