Running Backs not named Elliot

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
Can you name 3 to 4 rb's not named Elliot who might be the 1 in a committee. Love Langford, but feels like a strong two to me.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Booker is awesome. He might be better than Elliot

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Booker is awesome. He might be better than Elliot

It's tough, if the Bears add a RB, I think Fox wants a thumper in the mix. Booker probably is more of a thumper than he is fast, so he could be the guy. Funny enough, some people compare him to Langford. Unless a RB falls a little bit for good value, I think Fox could add a veteran later ot watch for june cuts to add one. I don't see him reaching on one in the draft.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If you are going for an elite running back you just trade your first pick this year and try and get next years draft stocked with picks and trade up or hope you can get your hands on the best running back in the country in Leonard Fournette...

I would literally trade my first rounder this year just to secure a top 5 spot in next years draft.. Im trading with teams like cleveland and detroit for a 1st round pick next year so that I can get my hands on that guy... He is going to rule the NFL for a long time as a 3 down threat

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
If you are going for an elite running back you just trade your first pick this year and try and get next years draft stocked with picks and trade up or hope you can get your hands on the best running back in the country in Leonard Fournette...

I would literally trade my first rounder this year just to secure a top 5 spot in next years draft.. Im trading with teams like cleveland and detroit for a 1st round pick next year so that I can get my hands on that guy... He is going to rule the NFL for a long time as a 3 down threat

You think he is worth trading for when Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb and Royce Freeman are also entering the draft? I think they are all pretty comparable.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;C88r97G-GSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C88r97G-GSM[/video]

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
If we had ANY question about Langford we should have never let Forte go

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Do we really want another RB who won't be any better than what we already have? For me the whole point of drafting Elliott at 11 would be because he's suppose to be the next big stud RB like AP. Now if we can't get Elliott & Cook 1-2, I want Lynch (or Goff if available) and secondary in the second round. I don't wanna waste a draft pick not improving a position or not improving it very much at least.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
What are the odds Elliott is still there @ 11? And would you want him over Lynch or Goff?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I like Kenneth Dixon a lot, he's a great receiver on top of being a dynamic runner. I like Paul Perkins too. A couple late rounders who intrigue me are Marcus Coprich and Tra Carson. Also Jonathan Williams would be a gamble but if he can stay healthy he's probably the 2nd best back in this class.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Out of sheer curiousity, if the Bears were so obsessed with drafting a stud top-10 quality RB why didn't they just draft Todd Gurley?

Liked Posts:
I think Langford could use some help as well. Bears werent giving 30yr old Forte a big contract. Enough with that.

Jordan "DeMarco Murray" Howard
Booker
Alex Collins
Derrick Henry - would be perfect if we want to win games with ball control and defense. No DBs want to tackle this guy.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Do we really want another RB who won't be any better than what we already have? For me the whole point of drafting Elliott at 11 would be because he's suppose to be the next big stud RB like AP. Now if we can't get Elliott & Cook 1-2, I want Lynch (or Goff if available) and secondary in the second round. I don't wanna waste a draft pick not improving a position or not improving it very much at least.

I'm all for drafting Elliott but running back is a position that consistently produces solid value later in the draft. I think the Bears are lookin to build a stable of young, quality running backs. Would be pretty shocked to see the Bears not come away with a running back between the 3rd-6th rounds unless they nab Elliott at 11.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Out of sheer curiousity, if the Bears were so obsessed with drafting a stud top-10 quality RB why didn't they just draft Todd Gurley?

Well the simple answer is that White was rated higher and not coming off an ACL injury.

But I don't think anyone is saying they are obsessed with drafting a stud top 10 quality rb. And since this thread is specifically about NOT taking Elliott i'm not sure what that has to do with anything.