Russel Welson just said he would literallly play 4 the bears!!!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace, grab him, offer up any number of ChiCitySports posters along with first round picks...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks traded two 1st for Jamaal Adams....they can take Eddie Jackson, 2x 1sts, and whoever else they want.

Only guys it would be hard for me to part with on Defense is Roquan Smith and Jaylon Johnson. Also on the fence with Fuller, but his cap hit is massive as of now.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks traded two 1st for Jamaal Adams....they can take Eddie Jackson, 2x 1sts, and whoever else they want.

Only guys it would be hard for me to part with on Defense is Roquan Smith and Jaylon Johnson. Also on the fence with Fuller, but his cap hit is massive as of now.
Jaylon Johnson will probably never play a full season in his career.

Reactions: DC

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dorks been making negative comments and disliking me with no explanations whatsoever all day. I wonder what his big ol Italian Beef is?

Idk but maybe they are mudd7 that Patrick Kane is having another career year and was absolved of all allegations... HMM. GOTTA TAKE IT OUT ON SOME1 I GUESSZ?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
16 first round draft choices and we give them Mack while paying for his entire contract. Plus, we give them our next defensive and offensive pro-bowl player of their choice without compensation.

Bust

Liked Posts:
DONE DEAL!

If the Seahawks truly make Russell Wilson available for trade— and that’s a very big if— the Bears are reportedly interested in making a deal with Seattle. Very interested.

As rumors buzzed on Twitter about growing tension between Wilson and the Seahawks, Mike Garofolo appeared on Seattle sports talk radio station 950 AM KJR to share what he knew about any potential deal involving Wilson.

“The Bears… would do cartwheels to get Russell Wilson, at this point,” Garofolo said on 950 KJR. “They have been really persistent, from what I’m told, reciprocating the interest. I find it really interesting the way (Wilson’s agent, Mark) Rodgers is playing this one today, because the Seahawks have every intention of keeping Russell Wilson as their quarterback this upcoming season, and then we’ll see where it goes from there. That’s my impression.”