Rusty Mitchell...

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Mitch can be all frantic sometimes. He's gotta relax and make the throw.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Are the Bears SB Champs with Aaron Rodgers?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like everybody that knows me knows, I care much more about defense than anything. I am the guy arguing for defense and running the ball. However, I still think that Trubisky is totally the man, and it is obvious that even the defensive players totally love him, and they know better than anyone.

I give a pass, and move on.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Cutler was notorious for horrible reads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed he was, what I am feeling is that they both are roll of the dice players, you never know what you're gonna get, good or atrocious and neither have the consistency it will take to beat the elite teams without an awesome performance and scoring from the defense..I really want the kid to blossom under Nagy's tutelage, maybe his accuracy issues will just turn out to be growing pains, thank goodness the defense is way better then the Fox and Trestman days..

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
There's obviously gonna be rust but shouldn't be that much cause he was bad and all 3 of those INT's were just horrible throws. I did see the wincing and if that shoulder isn't 100% which i don't think it is then that's not good especially if he gets hits on that shoulder or even lands on that shoulder badly again.

Just one bad read. The other two picks you can almost see them happening when they left his hand. Just left his hand high. The majority of his interceptions this year have not been bad reads, just his accuracy of his throws (sailing the balls).

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Just one bad read. The other two picks you can almost see them happening when they left his hand. Just left his hand high. The majority of his interceptions this year have not been bad reads, just his accuracy of his throws (sailing the balls).

What's easier to fix, making bad reads or fixing accuracy issues?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At least he pulled his shit together on the TD drive.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My wife has a cousin with red hair, only one in the family. When he asked why, his uncle told him. Your dad has a rusty nail.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It’s what we have. Can’t do nothing about it now and all we can do is cheer him on and hope he fixes his problems. I’m all for still letting him pass. Only way he gets better. If we don’t, we are not going to win in the playoffs. We have to do it all in order to win in the playoffs. If we don’t let him pass, then this is what we are going to be every year. One and done in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Also, if you look at all his interceptions, they are usually balls that sailed on him. I’m going to say about 82 percent of interceptions were sailed. If you look at the play, he’s mostly reading the right reads and going to where he is suppose to go. Just ain’t getting the ball there. Yesterday he threw one he shouldn’t have. The defender followed the receiver perfectly and read his eyes. That happens. Now those are bad plays that happens. All other ones are sailed. The good thing he is going to where he has to go for the most part. Now work on getting the ball there Trubisky.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk