RWTB on vacation

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,
I didn't do a show on Monday and I won't be doing one for the rest of December. I just don't have time. I just wanted to make a post on here if anyone was wondering why there was no show on Monday.

My son started b-ball practice and it's on Mondays. Shopping, school programs, kids are gonna be on break for two weeks and my work schedule - it's been impossible for me to do a show. I haven't even been able to sit down and watch a full game since the thriller against Golden State B)

So I'm gonna pick up with the show again in January. I'm only gonna do 1 more more of my video game podcasts in dec as well. It will just be a Top 10 games of the year generic show that me and my co-host always do.

Fred asked me to come on Bullseye so I'm gonna try to do that to. But RWTB is on vacation for the rest of 2009.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Make them shoot the 3 Kush! Shoot the 3!

Looking forward to having you on. It will be a Dumb Funkfest!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fred wrote:
Make them shoot the 3 Kush! Shoot the 3!

Looking forward to having you on. It will be a Dumb Funkfest!
To a degree I encourage this too. Depending on how old your son is, the 3pt shot can be an invaluable skill to have. I know that if I was as good a shooter from 3 a few years ago as I am now, I could have been a rotation player on the school basketball team. However, if your son is fairly young, shooting the 3 too much could potentially hamper his shooting form.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Thanks for understanding. My schedulde just sucks right now.

My son's team are all 1st graders, maybe some 2nd graders. They are playing on about 7ft rims I want to say. So they're not shooting the three. Trying to get the layup line to move smoothly is a challenge.

fola

Liked Posts:
so basically, you're pulling the old 'thonus maneuver' on us? :)

i kid.. i kid...happy holidays bud.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
fola wrote:
so basically, you're pulling the old 'thonus maneuver' on us? :)

i kid.. i kid...happy holidays bud.

Not quite. I didn't do a Brett Favre like DT (retire and comeback ha ha).

I'm more like Bill Cartwright, gotta rest up for the stretch run B)

Seriously, as I write this I'm at work for my 5th out of 7 days working in a row. I'm happy to be working, but I don't have much free time. Any free time I get goes to a few matches of COD.