Ryan Clark tells Nagy to STFU

greg23

Liked Posts:
Everything all 3 of those guys said is spot on!!!

The BHVWGHC should never....NEVER....be allowed to rehire himself as play caller for this team ever again. He can help fiddle with the game plan during the week and I suppose make executive decisions on Sundays (which i still think he needs improvement) but that should be it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess I'm one of the rare ones who think he's already had his downfall and putting Dalton in, if it is indeed solely his decision, is the last act of a desperate man before being fired by the end of the season.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I think he wants to be fired. Either he’s in over his head and knows it, or he’s got a better offer somewhere else…..

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think he wants to be fired. Either he’s in over his head and knows it, or he’s got a better offer somewhere else…..
Naw, he was straight up begging to keep his job in the Sunday postgame presser

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I guess I'm one of the rare ones who think he's already had his downfall and putting Dalton in, if it is indeed solely his decision, is the last act of a desperate man before being fired by the end of the season.
If he sits Justin and the offense struggles and the Bears lose he should be fired Monday morning. Not the end of the season, not the end of the day. He should be gone. Then after hes fired you release Andy so Nagy can start him all he wants.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If he sits Justin and the offense struggles and the Bears lose he should be fired Monday morning. Not the end of the season, not the end of the day. He should be gone. Then after hes fired you release Andy so Nagy can start him all he wants.
If he sits Justin and ISN'T fired, does that mean he was forced to start Andy?

Liked Posts:
He wouldn’t be starting Andy if Pace isn’t ok with it though. The FO and Nagy are in sync , no matter how terrible their decisions are.