Ryan Pace= a piece of wet monkey sh*t with a good haircut

Jeremy2020

Liked Posts:
Ryan pace might be giving out shit contracts but he's not the one out there playing no hand touch.

Ryan Pace only hires the best people who create a culture of accountability. It's not his fault that these guys snuck themselves onto the field. He's also just a really great person who volunteers on the weekends.

**blinks twice harder**

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 game into 17 game season and we’re already drawing lines..
I stand with team non-Special person. Fuck pace.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ownership sucks. Pace sucks. Nagy sucks. The product on the field sucks.

I'm glad that I've wasted my entire life of football being a Bears fan. Lol.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’d rather have chip Kelley as GM over Ryan Pace. At least I’d have draft capital and cap space.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The worst thing about Pace is he is letting his BY FAR AND WIDE best draft prospect sit on the bench. The only QB on the roster that the opposing D will have to account for his running and throwing deep isn't even playing. I mean, stupid doesn't even describe this near well enough.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
This team is in bad shape draft wise, cap
wise, and bad contract wise for several years going forward. It’s going to take a genius GM to turn this around in less than 6 years.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has great hair and is probably a real nice and cool guy. And he never sleeps

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has anyone noticed our resident Ryan Pace fart sniffer hasn’t been disliking everyone lately? I wonder if it had anything to do with his major meltdown a few weeks ago when everyone realized how serious he takes disliking.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
It seems like more of a player and coach accountability problem to me. Personal opinion is there is adequate talent on the team to win. Many of the players have shown this through the years. Pace's real anchor arouthe neck has been the handling of the QB position. From The Ginger Giraffe, to Foles, to Dalton, it has been overpayment for underproduction. Add Mitch on top and it has been a calamitous failure from the FO on the QB position. How much "collaboration " was involved on the part of Nagy with the Foles and Dalton acquisitions? I suspect a lot but I'll never be able to prove it. Mack trade made sense but the value is clearly declining. Quinn signing was poor. Not bringing back Floyd on a reasonable contract was a mistake. Trevathan extension should never have happened. However the additions of Hicks and Robinson were both great for the franchise. There are definitely plenty of mistakes to point out, but the roster is certainly in a better place now than it was when Pace took over, especially now that we may have finally added the piece that has always been missing at QB. It feels to me like there is just too much "be you" and not enough "harden the fuck up" in this team. Where that culture change needs to come from, I'm not sure, but until it does I suspect we will see more of the same as Sunday night.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
That kid was forced to have that haircut. When he grew up, he changed the haircut to this.

5f4d1191101cb.image.jpg
He looks like a syphilitic circumsized penis with a wig and a blazer.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ownership sucks. Pace sucks. Nagy sucks. The product on the field sucks.

I'm glad that I've wasted my entire life of football being a Bears fan. Lol.
Shit is fulfilling!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think Ryan Pace is dictating that his first round draft pick sit on the bench. at least not directly. maybe. I can't imagine being Matt Nagy and getting told "yeah dude, we're getting Andy Dalton!" and being filled with enthusiasm after the fact that your vision will finally take shape. but at the same time, it's Matt Nagy, Andy Dalton is after all like the perfect scapegoat.

it's like Mike Glennon all over again, just not as bad. you all need to start treating this shit like it's a murder mystery, it's at least more entertaining that way.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They won’t fire Pace.

We need to hope that he stops with the cap shit and gets our books in order.

There doesn’t seem to be any big picture thinking going on… it would be nice if that started

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just time to admit that the Bears will never be good in our lifetime. Every year the team is somewhere between mediocre at best and laughably embarassing at worst.
Meh they have been in 2 super bowls in my lifetime and I've not given up hope of seeing a 3rd or even a 4th or 5th

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They won’t fire Pace.

We need to hope that he stops with the cap shit and gets our books in order.

There doesn’t seem to be any big picture thinking going on… it would be nice if that started
Pace already eyeing a aging DE to pay top dollar while ignoring the OL

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Probably a good thing that over 1/4 of the cap is used on low production players.

He really likes OLB’s. About a 1/3 of the cap is on our high production position group. Everyone is terrified of the relentless pass rush.

He is absolutely awful in free agency.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson is the Tim Jennings of Safeties.