My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It's almost as if you will never be happy if you even get your way.
Really? In the 80s no one was happier than me. I expected excellence and I got it. But I lived through the horrible 60's, 70's where we were feed bullshit by the Bears, Tribune and SunTimes on how good the Bears were going to be. Put up with that crap for 25 years and you have a right to expect success or even some progress. Must be sad to have such low standards in your life. I choose excellence

Sammich

Liked Posts:
No excuses to be at the bottom of the NFC North anymore, buddy. Hand picked QB, hand picked coach/assistants, handpicked every starter (besides Long and maybe a couple others).

First off, I am not your "buddy". And I said we are in a better position. Not a better team. I would much rather be looking towards the future with Trubisky, Howard and Robinson and a solid defense, rather than Cutler, an old Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall and an aging defense.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
50 years of shit is OK with you? Must be sad to be you. Grow a pair of balls and expect more from your life and team

Says the guy who's yelling at people on an internet message board and obviously started this thread looking for an argument.....on a message board.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Really? In the 80s no one was happier than me. I expected excellence and I got it. But I lived through the horrible 60's, 70's where we were feed bullshit by the Bears, Tribune and SunTimes on how good the Bears were going to be. Put up with that crap for 25 years and you have a right to expect success or even some progress. Must be sad to have such low standards in your life. I choose excellence

Not buying it. You're a pretty miserable person.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here

You are going to end up looking stupid on this one eggs. This is the first time the Bears have built a great offensive staff to go along with a good defense since ..... well, we won the SB.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
If Pace drafts Nelson, will Ommy at least start calling him and Idiot Savant?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
iStock_000017880296Small.jpg

Good to see Shoopster and Omeletpants are on the same page. 2 perennial CCS turds agreeing. I hope Pace trades down just to enrage you.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Over 50 years of demanding excellence, and he has got about 3-4 years of it? This demanding excellence gig does not have a good ROI. At least when it is omelet demanding the excellence.

Epic fail.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Over 50 years of demanding excellence, and he has got about 3-4 years of it? This demanding excellence gig does not have a good ROI. At least when it is omelet demanding the excellence.

Epic fail.

You might think for a guy that demands so much excellence he'd find a team that matches up to his ideals.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here
If you consider a year of your life waste by the poor results of a football team, I posit your entire life has been a waste.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are going to end up looking stupid on this one eggs. This is the first time the Bears have built a great offensive staff to go along with a good defense since ..... well, we won the SB.

Great offense staff? Really?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think he's an idiot. I don't think he's a genius. I think he's had hits, and misses.

Forte is now retired, BM without a team.

I like Trubisky, see a big step up this year, some nice pieces on DEF, with a lot of players hopefully improving from rookie year to 2nd.

I like the acquisitions, and am waiting to see what the draft holds.

I have one last hope that White will not break in half, but it's just a glimmer. I expect him to fail, so anything more would be a positive.

We had a good DEF last year, top ten, right?

I like Nagy and his OFF.

Pace has been decent, but things have to move forward, with this draft, and with our young players.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not buying it or taking it, dipwad

Demand excellence for over 50 years. Get 3 or 4 years of it (debatable). Then bitch that nobody demands excellence, and this is why Bears fans suck?

You have become one of the worst posters on this board. Period. You don't have to buy it, or take it. You already own it.