1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
prediction

noun pre·dic·tion \pri-ˈdik-shən\

Definition of prediction for English Language Learners
: a statement about what will happen or might happen in the future

Who's the moron? Might want to look into a mirror.

Honestly your reply was so silly, I was trying to save you the embarrassment of responding, but since you insisted.....

I never said it would happen you moron. I never said it might happen. I said could be stats and said it as a question asking people if they think any of those guys could hit those stats if they stayed healthy. If you wanna take a word and switch it around to look at it that way then go ahead but those were never predictions.

Washington

Liked Posts:
LOL!!! So they're not predictions they're "could be" stats...

giphy.gif

Holy shit - Could be stats? Now I have heard it all.

Here are a couple of could-be records for this year:

16-0
8-8
0-16

Now, you can't hold me to those because I didn't predict any of those records and said they could be. Holy shit. You can't make this shit up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since i have this weird feeling that you're not gonna show the thread about what you call my predictions cause you know it's just gonna make you look even more like a moron i went ahead and got it for you since it's so easy showing you up which i've done multiple times in this thread already.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-fucking-way?p=2729708&viewfull=1#post2729708

If you're able to read correctly you'll see it says that i'm gonna throw out some COULD BE STATS.....AGAIN, COULD BE STATS and never said that was my predictions.

Damn it your dumb....:facepalm2:

Have a nice day

:enough:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Holy shit - Could be stats? Now I have heard it all.

Here are a couple of could-be records for this year:

16-0
8-8
0-16

Now, you can't hold me to those because I didn't predict any of those records and said they could be. Holy shit. You can't make this shit up.

Oh no, so you're as dumb as they are?? Well this is a shocker cause you usually at least have some good posts on here while the other two don't but i guess i was wrong.

If you can't look at the way i phrased my question and understand what i was saying then you might wanna think about going back and getting your GED. Just sayin

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can't look at the way i phrased my question and understand what i was saying then you might wanna think about going back and getting your GED. Just sayin

This speaks volumes....

boot-os-x-safe-mode-with-shift-key.jpg

Washington

Liked Posts:
Oh no, so you're as dumb as they are?? Well this is a shocker cause you usually at least have some good posts on here while the other two don't but i guess i was wrong.

I actually graduated from DePaul in 1985 and was a 4.0 college student. Really. Ping us when you get to high school.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Considering every single QB the bears have trotted out on the field has out produced Cutler regardless of weapons those numbers are not unobtainable. In Fact, they're middle of the road by today's standards.

While not unobtainable, I think people need to keep in context that in the history of this storied franchise, not a single QB has ever cracked 4000 yards. The team record was 3838 by Kramer a whopping 22 years ago. Now we are anticipating Glennon, who hasn't really played in 2 years, to step on the field with that shit for a roster and break the franchise passing record?

One also needs to keep in mind that these are the Bears and the Bears typically play 3 QBs per season far more often than they play 1 due to injuries. Expecting Glennon to play in 16 games, while obtainable, is a stretch for a Bears QB. If Pace does draft a QB, it would be wise to get that QB some PT when they are mathematically eliminated which should happen with many games remaining.