Ryan Pace's First Choice For HC Was Dan Quinn

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Does Ommy still drive an Audi? He's only poking fun at you guys.

[video=youtube_share;mfFcTv0wIw4]https://youtu.be/mfFcTv0wIw4[/video]

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Cutlers contract should have had nothing to do with drafting a QB high. It's not like we were completely up against the cap and would have to dump salaries to make it happen. The non picks that would have been traded away would help account for the excess paid for a top ten spot.

Pace simply decided not to ante up and take any chances until Mitch came along.

He certainly didn't give much imo to get him, but the jury is out weather he'll be as successful

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pace was also mesmerized by Cutler. He didn't have to trade or cut cutler to get his qb. He could have stashed him on the bench. The bears still had loads of cap space. This excuse has been used a lot by pace fans.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Dicklicker, peeps here beg for my predictions and when I give them then squat to pee bitches like you troll me. I called Dan Quinn by name 3 years ago.

No one is begging for your predictions. We're trolling you because you're too much of a pussy to give a name.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
No one is begging for your predictions. We're trolling you because you're too much of a pussy to give a name.
Actually, you beg for my predictions constantly. Your lap licking is getting embarrassing

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Dicklicker, peeps here beg for my predictions and when I give them then squat to pee bitches like you troll me. I called Dan Quinn by name 3 years ago.

Dicklicker? Seriously how old are you? I haven't heard a gay joke since high school. Try to be an adult.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of you guys saying that Pace was a pansy for the Fox hire try and think of it like this.

If the girl of your dreams(Bears GM job) wanted to have sex with you, but the only condition was that you had to have sex with her BFF(fox) who is somewhat average looking first wouldn't you do it?

No, I would not have seks with John Fox to get with Mandy Moore.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Mandy moore is the girl of your dreams? She's not even hot.

Watch yo mouf, alfalfa male.

4b8f73b2d5785b6148bf4dcb9da9d96f--southland-tales-mandy-moore.jpg

AussieBear

You are full of shit and everyone knows it. You have not given your opinion on who the Bears should pursue via coaches, free agency, or the draft in YEARS.

You were on such an incredible cold streak I cannot blame you. It was uncanny. You are still trying to recover from the Gabe Carimi hype you were driving. I remember it like it was yesterday...you drooling over who would become Bear Jew watching him at the Senior Bowl practices.

You are a clown.

bear jew carimi nut loving does sound familiar.. didnt realize it was ommy.. i forgets.. i thought it was 51, 54 or that garza donut sig guy..

forget who i wanted that year..think it was cameron heyward .. wilkerson and then paea over dat unc dt.. mr marvin in da second....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flapjacks with raisins with those flapjacks with raisins.

I was having a lovely sesame seed bagel toasted with plain cream cheese and an apple fritter.

I didn't even wake up early enough today to have "breakfast" lol. On my days off I end up waking up in the afternoon because I stay up late as fuck with my friends playing PUBG or Escape from Tarkov. Think I went to bed at 4AM but I didn't even get back from the gym last night till midnight.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bear jew carimi nut loving does sound familiar.. Didnt realize it was ommy.. I forgets.. I thought it was 51, 54 or that garza donut sig guy..

Forget who i wanted that year..think it was cameron heyward .. Wilkerson and then paea over dat unc dt.. Mr marvin in da second....

Moar beef block ya cunt