Ryan Pace's Strange Infatuation With Injured Players (Vol. Haha Clinton-Dix)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
He didn't sign his contract in time and then had a bad hammy to start the season, IIRC. Keep up

Mike Glennon very healthy, tho

What's worse than a centipede with sore feet? Mike Glennon with a sore throat!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Besides for the possibility of Kevin White (which I don't recall being the case)...... who else has he drafted with an existing injury?
Floyd...? Trubinsky...? R. Smith...?
Injuries which happen after they were drafted or signed can't be counted.

White wasn’t injured when drafted. The op is just a troll.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@dabears70 thinks he will have a rebound season so not great

I would think differently since i've been right about so many players that so many have been wrong about but we will see i guess. And of course being right about our GM that 90% of the board wanted fired for 3 years. I'll be throwing that one in there for many years to come. It's not easy being this good but i do understand why it's hard for some to acknowledge it.

Go
@dabears70 thinks he will have a rebound season so not great

Well that would be odd since i was right about some other players (and GM) that most wanted cut or fired like C.Leno and A.Amos to name a couple but to each their own i guess....:Pace:

By the way you should say things the correct way instead of following the trolls around and acting like one. I said i believe K.White COULD have a good year if he can stay healthy and never said that I THINK HE WILL HAVE A REBOUND YEAR. Big difference in saying he could and that i think he will.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would think differently since i've been right about so many players that so many have been wrong about but we will see i guess. And of course being right about our GM that 90% of the board wanted fired for 3 years. I'll be throwing that one in there for many years to come. It's not easy being this good but i do understand why it's hard for some to acknowledge it.

Go

Well that would be odd since i was right about some other players (and GM) that most wanted cut or fired like C.Leno and A.Amos to name a couple but to each their own i guess....:Pace:

By the way you should say things the correct way instead of following the trolls around and acting like one. I said i believe K.White COULD have a good year if he can stay healthy and never said that I THINK HE WILL HAVE A REBOUND YEAR. Big difference in saying he could and that i think he will.
You've never been right about anything lol

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not easy being this good but i do understand why it's hard for some to acknowledge it.

No one left to acknowledge anything when you put 98% of the board on ignore, but enjoy your #calledits to an audience of three.

Also...how are you "right" about both Pace and Amos when your boy Pace told your boy Amos to GTFO?

Seems to me like a meatball paradox.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Go

Its only a "big difference" if people are actually listening to what you are saying. Mercifully, they aren't.

I think you could have a good CCS posting year. I never said that I think you will have a CCS posting rebound year. Big difference.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No one left to acknowledge anything when you put 98% of the board on ignore, but enjoy your #calledits to an audience of three.

Also...how are you "right" about both Pace and Amos when your boy Pace told your boy Amos to GTFO?

He also claimed that the rebuild would take 5+ years and that everyone had to give Pace more patience, 90% of the board called him a ****tard for it, so now that Pace has managed to rebuild the Bears he says he was right that Pace is a good GM, which wasn't the argument. Everyone thought that Pace taking 5+ years to rebuild made him a crap GM.

So essentially, @dabears70 is literally hanging his hat on a straw man.

LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Hey it's LameAss Poo. I don't respond to the loser trolls anymore. Well damn it i just did.

:awwyeah:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey it's LameAss Poo. I don't respond to the loser trolls anymore.

Congratulations. Now if you could just get back to trying to piece together a coherent football thought over whatever lame humblebrag routine you are failing at...you just may be tolerable for another Football Season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Chicitysports.com does not condone any Fantasy Sports League run by this poster. This site strongly urges all posters to avoid any invites to leagues sent by this poster. Thank you.
Congratulations. Now if you could just get back to trying to piece together a coherent football thought over whatever lame humblebrag routine you are failing at...you just may be tolerable for another Football Season.

I'm good but thanks anyway.

I got my cash fantasy leagues going which i will run 4 of myself as i've been doing for i think 11 years now and then 6 more that i'm in so hopefully i'll win me some good money this year.

Let the trolling begin, the trolling that will be on ignore of course except for our dirty trolling mod.

I'm so excited for this season for our Bears and fantasy.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got my cash fantasy leagues going which i will run 4 of myself as i've been doing for i think 11 years now and then 6 more that i'm in so hopefully i'll win me some good money this year.

You have had a couple more years to hone your scam league skills since we met for a FF trophy. I would wish you luck, but we both know you won't need it in those leagues that still let you commish.

I am finally ready to move on myself and joined another CCS league to get over the PTSD.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You have had a couple more years to hone your scam league skills since we met for a FF trophy. I would wish you luck, but we both know you won't need it in those leagues that still let you commish.

I am finally ready to move on myself and joined another CCS league to get over the PTSD.

I'll be right back cause i gotta go check the hidden message you just PM'd me that you don't want anyone else to see. You do this quite a bit actually. I wonder why...Hmmmmmmm.

Edit: Ok i'm back and it was just another PM from you that means absolutely nothing at all to me. And you shouldn't say OUR board because you're just a person they made a mod which really means nothing. You've done nothing but make this board worse. I actually have a few friends that have stopped coming to this board because it's not as good as it used to be.

But me....i love this place now that i put the morons (all but one) on ignore. lol

Also it's weird that out of the 11 years i've been running fantasy football leagues only one has and never will be brought back. I wonder why that could be........CCS.