Sam Darnold to the Bears?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Id do it for a 4th....but I think this is way too early to discuss this.

If foles looks good enough the following few weeks what the fuck is the point of trading for darnold?

I'm not opposed to it, but the guy hasn't really shown enough to make me hopeful he could be even better than mitch.
You can never have too many good QBs. And I use the word good very loosely lol. Darnold like Mitch would be one of the best back ups in the league and could learn something from Foles and maybe in a better system worth a damn. Problem with the Bears is they don’t take buy enough lotto tickets to win it.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You can never have too many good QBs. And I use the word good very loosely lol. Darnold like Mitch would be one of the best back ups in the league and could learn something from Foles and maybe in a better system worth a damn. Problem with the Bears is they don’t take buy enough lotto tickets to win it.
Myself, I’ll pass on Sam Darnold

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Darnold is way more talented than Trubisky and he's a blue collar QB unlike that baby who cries on the sideline

greg23

Liked Posts:
Personally I think Sam Darnold has always sucked.

Unless its a straight swap of bad qb for bad qb (and id be shocked if the jets would consider that).....no thanks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
where is the evidence the Bears are "sniffing around"?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'd rate Trubisky higher than Darnold. For me Sam Darnold is a huge no. Absolutely zero upside and a statue in the pocket. He has happy feet also.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I would honestly want them to bring in at least 2 young guys and keep the better one. Point is they need to keep giving themselves options and something to hopefully develop.

See, heres the thing, he sucks.

Bringing in scrubs isn't going to change our qb situation. Drafting a new QB will.

I don't want spoiled goods. I'm good.

Once again, if mitch put up the stats this dude did you guys would have a vagina after the dick ripping healed.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
See, heres the thing, he sucks.

Bringing in scrubs isn't going to change our qb situation. Drafting a new QB will.

I don't want spoiled goods. I'm good.

Once again, if mitch put up the stats this dude did you guys would have a vagina after the dick ripping healed.
I kind of view it like Darnold is in the worst situation imaginable and doesn’t look good.
Which means you could probably get him for cheap which means you can realistically draft a QB and bring in Sammy D too. I think the difference in comparing Darnold’s stats to Mitch’s is Sam is in a much much much worse situation. In a better one it’s reasonable to think he would improve accordingly.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I kind of view it like Darnold is in the worst situation imaginable and doesn’t look good.
Which means you could probably get him for cheap which means you can realistically draft a QB and bring in Sammy D too. I think the difference in comparing Darnold’s stats to Mitch’s is Sam is in a much much much worse situation. In a better one it’s reasonable to think he would improve accordingly.

Huh?

We had one of the worst offenses in team history last year, and it wasn't all mitch. TE's? Terrible. RB's? Terrible. Oline? Terrible. Playcalling? Terrible. WR's? Nearly the most drops in the league.

No, make no doubts about it, darnold is terrible too.

I'm good on a guy whos played 29 games and has thrown 32 interceptions in those games. That is not 2020 NFL football. That is not winning football. I don't care what team you play for.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Draft newman/Trask in the 2nd round, then go costello in the 6th.

Double up, hope for the best. If they don't work out take a swing the following year.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Huh?

We had one of the worst offenses in team history last year, and it wasn't all mitch. TE's. Terrible. RB's. Terrible. Oline. Terrible. Playcalling? Terrible.

No, make no doubts about it, darnold is terrible too.

I'm good on a guy whos played 29 games and has thrown 32 interceptions in those games. That is not 2020 NFL football. That is not winning football. I don't care what team you play for.
Draft newman/Trask in the 2nd round, then go costello in the 6th.

Double up, hope for the best. If they don't work out take a swing the following year.
Problem is Mitch doesn’t look good this season either in a much better situation than last season. Darnold has literally never not been in a terrible situation.

I think all 3 QBs you just named are going higher than where you’re saying to take them

msadows

Liked Posts:
Problem is Mitch doesn’t look good this season either in a much better situation than last season. Darnold has literally never not been in a terrible situation.

I think all 3 QBs you just named are going higher than where you’re saying to take them

Mitch looks like a pro bowl qb this season compared to darnold. Just sayin. Once again, his shitty team has nothing to do with the fact he's in year 3 and cant read a defense at all.

And yea, they should be there in the 2nd round. A lot of teams that suck not needing a qb have helped us in that situation.

Now having said that all, watch darnold go out tonight and throw for 5 tds and prove me wrong. LOL

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gase is a sick man.