Sam Darnold vs Carson Wentz

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If we are talking Darnold... I would desire the Bears to still take a flyer on a rookie in this draft. He isn't the Vet talent, in my opinion, that could change that narrative.
Assuming the Bears aren't spending more than a late, late round pick for Darnold you would still have the draft capital available to do that. Either take someone like Mac Jones with the first or take an even bigger long shot in the mid rounds. Ultimately that's what I hope the Bears do - break the bank for someone you think is an actual solution, but dont spend big on just the "best guy still available" because the real options already were taken. If they are doing to get a guy who isn't likely to work long term than at least don't spend a bunch of assets to get him.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Assuming the Bears aren't spending more than a late, late round pick for Darnold you would still have the draft capital available to do that. Either take someone like Mac Jones with the first or take an even bigger long shot in the mid rounds. Ultimately that's what I hope the Bears do - break the bank for someone you think is an actual solution, but dont spend big on just the "best guy still available" because the real options already were taken. If they are doing to get a guy who isn't likely to work long term than at least don't spend a bunch of assets to get him.
Trask? And yes about not big for Darnold if they go that route.