Sam Smith Questioner

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
so this guy sent this to sam smith:

"I have come up with a brilliant idea to help with this problem. The NBA needs to institute a new marketing campaign. Instead of NBA Cares, their fantasy program to make us believe they actually give a......crap, how about 'NBA Shares'. The NBA, Team owners, GM's and coaches get to pick players who are not giving us our monies' worth to participate in sort of a work release program. The NBA will lend players to struggling small business owners who need cheap, hard labor for two weeks at the beginning of that teams elimination from the season, post or not. The player takes on a laborers salary and the owner gets the players' salary for those two weeks. If the player still doesn't realize the gift he has been given to play the game the following year or if the business owner is not satisfied with his work, then the time should be doubled the following summer. I am just getting so sick of listening to announcers note the lack of hustle from our team. Come on Bulls! Its more than just a game, it’s a privilege! Try showing us some of the heart that we show you with our hard earned paychecks."

brilliant!

Chitown773

Liked Posts:
I don't like this concept. Try instituting this idea to big corporations whom never experienced a hardship in their life. People need to lay off the NBA players and quit labeling them as overpaid ass-holez.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That is a dumbass idea...the attitudes of these players are natural. You live a certain lifestyle where things are handed to you because of status, and you get used to it. that happens in any world, not just the sports world. The idea is silly and to a certain degree immoral and should be illegal if its not already. Just stupid.