Samson Satele - C - Free Agent?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he's not that bad.....He managed to stay on the field after he was done backing up the center position....he is primarily for run blocking which the Bears plan on doing next year....

Yeah, I know there is going to be a lot more running. It is just hard to settle for him when Wisniewski is still out there. Of course we have no idea how much he is asking for. I am sure it is ridiculous, but he is one of the better centers in the league.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I know there is going to be a lot more running. It is just hard to settle for him when Wisniewski is still out there. Of course we have no idea how much he is asking for. I am sure it is ridiculous, but he is one of the better centers in the league.

since we are now interested in Satele; Wisniewski is probably asking for 5 to 6 mil...

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 42s42 seconds ago
#Bears seem to be upping their interest in the Center market. Have been told they are also in on Stefen Wisniewski

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
#Bears seem to be upping their interest in the Center market. Have been told they are also in on Stefen Wisniewski

Wisniewski and Satele? Both of them would move Long over to OT.....If one or the other we'd be settling on Satele.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
:pray:

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wisniewski and Satele? Both of them would move Long over to OT.....If one or the other we'd be settling on Satele.

If the Bears get sign one of these guys, I am sure Garza will be cut right?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hope so.

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
Whatever happened to that little scrawny guy they've been keeping around for 2 years? Boggs, I think. Someone please tell me how his body type is a center. I never understood that.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if they signed both probably. He is making 1.5 mil I think.

Bushrod, Slauson, Garza, Long, Mills. If Wisniewski is signed he will be center. Now , I can see either Garza getting cut , the Bears drafting a new RT in the draft to replace Mills, or Long getting shifted to RT and Garza playing guard.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Move Garza back to guard for his final season. Garza was always a significantly better guard than center. Then, Long can move to LT/RT.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Move Garza back to guard for his final season. Garza was always a significantly better guard than center. Then, Long can move to LT/RT.
yea what happens to bushrod I think he is only a LT ? He is getting paid well too

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I wanna talk to Samson!"

giphy.gif

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, lets take the guy who actually made the Pro Bowl last season and move him to a new position!