Saturday on Sunday

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Former players all say the same thing. If you listen to jurko or waddle they both mention that the guys in the locker room know.
Nagy, "The guys in the locker room will know when he is ready".

The locker room guys already know that Fields is ready.

Nagy officially makes Dalton week 1 starter.

More Nagy yapping.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
And then it will take 2-3 weeks of shitty playcalling in the "be you" scheme until nagy gives up playcalling and lazor/flip save justin fields career.

First guy(is that orlovsky? idk i dont watch much tv), made a valid point every bears fan knows but nagy evidently doesn't....

The good coaches adjust their scheme to what their stars do well. Matt Nagy thus far for the majority of his career has tried to force players into positions they aren't comfortable in just because its a scheme he says "works".

Thing is, does it work when you don't have an elite OL and elite supporting cast?
Of course that is what he does.

"Be You" means "Be Nagy" which really means "Be Reid".

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
While I agree with his point, up until last week he wanted Dalton to start. I think he sees how bad the line is and realizes that if you have to play one of them behind it, Dalton is NOT the man for the job.

Everyone can see that minus Nagy and WestCoastBearsFan

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
We need the Bears vets to pull a Rudy jersey scene.
But with Nagy being Nagy, Fields would start at FS, SS, LOLB, ROLB, ILB, DE, NT, CB1, CB2, LT, LG, C, RG, RT, WR1, WR2, TE and RB.

Every position but QB.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
wasn’t referring to you specifically but more so the general tone of the board in this thread
Copy. Dan can say we are winning the super bowl and I’d be like “shut up, bitch”

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
As much as I'm not a fan of Nagy's play calling, putting Fields behind our current OLine is not a very smart thing to do. What's the point? This guy is supposedly the future of the franchise. Why ruin his life with a line that cant block, cant protect, etc.?

If anything, give the line a few weeks to at least get used to each other and develop. I dont see Dalton lasting the whole season, and in the meantime, the OLine can develop some more.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dalton will have a short leash

It would not shock me to see fields get a few drives to himself week 1.

While I agree with his point, up until last week he wanted Dalton to start. I think he sees how bad the line is and realizes that if you have to play one of them behind it, Dalton is NOT the man for the job.

Everyone can see that minus Nagy and WestCoastBearsFan

Jokes on you, WCBF is actually nagy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
As much I'm not a fan of Nagy's play calling, putting Fields behind our current OLine is not a very smart thing to do. What's the point? This guy is supposedly the future of the franchise. Why ruin his life with a line that cant block, cant protect, etc.?

If anything, give the line a few weeks to at least get used to each other.

herbert, burrow, watson, murray, tua, allen

All those goes had bottom 5 olines when drafted.

Only one out of the bunch it affected is tua, and thats because he sucks.