Schefter just said robbie refusing to sign with 9ers.

Mitchapalooza

Always good to hear from that young man, the kind of poster CCS desperately needs.

It looks like Vick got the 9er's fans all worked up.

"You are sorry? b******t! You are gloating and you know it!"

I'm just trying to figure out what 8 letter word that starts with B and ends with T needs to be edited. Must be a bay area thing, @RacerX
bitchtit?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Always good to hear from that young man, the kind of poster CCS desperately needs.

I'm just trying to figure out what 8 letter word that starts with B and ends with T needs to be edited. Must be a bay area thing, @RacerX
49er fans are now always pissed off at the Bears.

First they thought they fleeced the Bears for Mitch Trubisky, but GM Lynch drafted duds in Solomon and Foster.
Second the Bears stole Khalil Mack from the 49ers.
Third the Bears made the playoffs ahead of them even though the 49ers were a year ahead of the Bears in finding their coach and QB.

The 49er fans are in shock and this is bizarro world.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Want no part of Robbie Gould and his glutinous family.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Would rather develop a young guy with a strong leg and hopefully catch lightning in a bottle. Find the next Zuerlien or Tucker.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

IDK. The only things we care about in the Bay Area are open borders, free education and healthcare for all, growing our homeless population, and maintaining our status as a Sanctuary City.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
49er fans are now always pissed off at the Bears.

First they thought they fleeced the Bears for Mitch Trubisky, but GM Lynch drafted duds in Solomon and Foster.
Second the Bears stole Khalil Mack from the 49ers.
Third the Bears made the playoffs ahead of them even though the 49ers were a year ahead of the Bears in finding their coach and QB.

The 49er fans are in shock and this is bizarro world.

The 49ers have no one to blame but themselves. They were the ones to overlook Fangio as HC after Harbaugh left.and instead went went their goofball of a D-Line coach. One we were the recipients of Fangio's services the football gods looked favorably on us and turned against the 49ers

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

"You are sorry? bracelet! You are gloating and you know it!"

PickSix

Liked Posts:
He wants to be in Chicago. This has nothing to do with cash.

It does if Pace is looking to pay a K league min or there about and Robbie still wants his $4 mill per year.
Sure we have the funds to do it, but Pace just may feel that money could be better invested elsewhere ...ie an extension for someone, rather than tossing big $ at a K that wasn’t for squat at the end of his tenure here.
But if Robbie and family are that home sick to walk away from franchise tag $, then yeehaa, toss the Niners a low pick.
Saying $ has nothing to do with this is just wrong.