Score 670 on how the Bears are mismanaging the offense.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, he tried to side arm it, and it went right off the defender's helmet. However, that defender was about half a second away from getting past Mustiturd anyway.
So? he was clean when he threw it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you go with GM speak and believe whatever you're told? I get that, I held Nagy to loving Trubisky, but that is to show what he says can't be trusted.
Are those two players playing like hidden talent that slipped to the 2nd round? BPA at CB and S may not shine until year 2 but they should be doing something great.
So they weren't BPA. They were players at positions someone wanted but not BPA.

Compare them to players at more needed positions, positions that would help say Fields, yay or nay. They are DEFINITELY not the BPA. So whoever decided to draft them was just wrong.
The draft is over, the season is underway. Now is the time to start playing hindsight draft so judge how the GM did. As far as impact to the game this many games into a season he has failed. We should at least be seeing flashes of greatness.

And I do love ball hawking CBs and Ss so I still have hope they were can't pass up picks and they're just slow to show.

I go with malpractice because the answer was so obvious it was even stated by Poles before he did the opposite.
But the answer we got was a rerun from Trubisky, and Cutler so I'm thinking it's the one constant from Angelo to Pace to Poles. Ownership is sticking their nose into it too much. Just like it's the ownership who sticks GMs with QBs drafted the year before and push HCs on GMs. I think they're micromanaging the team and not managing their GM when they should be (telling Pace "No more big moves, you're gone. We're not sticking the next guy with your failures. This is the start of your clean up year." instead, "Sure get a 1st round QB, we like him. The next GM will like him too.").
Just wow. Foil hat worthy speculation about shit we can't know to rationalize a point of view.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Was listening to this live, when they said it on the air. I'll say this, whether you like Fields or not, you can't say "no" to his last question, in this video.

The seem to have some o-line men in wrong positions form strange as reason. Mustipher needs to go sit, Patrick at center, Schofield at LG, and put Jenking at LT. Braxton should be playing RT.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you go with GM speak and believe whatever you're told? I get that, I held Nagy to loving Trubisky, but that is to show what he says can't be trusted.
Are those two players playing like hidden talent that slipped to the 2nd round? BPA at CB and S may not shine until year 2 but they should be doing something great.
So they weren't BPA. They were players at positions someone wanted but not BPA.

Compare them to players at more needed positions, positions that would help say Fields, yay or nay. They are DEFINITELY not the BPA. So whoever decided to draft them was just wrong.
The draft is over, the season is underway. Now is the time to start playing hindsight draft so judge how the GM did. As far as impact to the game this many games into a season he has failed. We should at least be seeing flashes of greatness.

And I do love ball hawking CBs and Ss so I still have hope they were can't pass up picks and they're just slow to show.

I go with malpractice because the answer was so obvious it was even stated by Poles before he did the opposite.
But the answer we got was a rerun from Trubisky, and Cutler so I'm thinking it's the one constant from Angelo to Pace to Poles. Ownership is sticking their nose into it too much. Just like it's the ownership who sticks GMs with QBs drafted the year before and push HCs on GMs. I think they're micromanaging the team and not managing their GM when they should be (telling Pace "No more big moves, you're gone. We're not sticking the next guy with your failures. This is the start of your clean up year." instead, "Sure get a 1st round QB, we like him. The next GM will like him too.").

Most fans will always go with malpractice because its more dramatic-sounding.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's pretty clear to me now that Poles does not believe in Fields. There is always a chance Fields surprises us but I haven't seen it.

Poles will take a shot at a QB in the draft this year or next.

Can't wait to see you rage when it doesn't happen.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Just wow. Foil hat worthy speculation about shit we can't know to rationalize a point of view.

Of course we can't know, but what else has been a constant? Either the ownership is actively doing it or they're actively finding GMs who will or forcing HCs who will demand it (don't forget Poles came in saying oline is most important then comes dline).
When you don't know something you speculate or hypothesize. You can try to make it sound like tinfoil hat all you want but this is how science works. Why don't you like science?

When my observation says different I'll believe different. But so far the odds of finding any GM's who believe all you need is a QB without any talent around them seems unlikely. We have found 3. Other than Emery that would be 3 in a row and Emery was fired after 2 years.